Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

People are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and it’s the train coming the other way. Fishing does not look good for our future.

Last edited:
I think it’s a bit of everything. Hot market for boats, boomers getting older, stricter regulations, springtime is selling time, cost of everything is going up.

I can attest to the hot market - listed my Searunner (180 ET ST) Monday morning and sold this morning for pretty much full price after multiple offers not too far off full price in the first day and a half.

True what they say, though ... today I’m both happy and sad!

Cheers!

Ukee

Wish I held onto my boats from last year for this spring. Under sold them all compared to the prices Im seeing now.

I picked this boat up last week. Got it at a great price as well. It should be a great boat for the family this summer

Sold a mint 100 hr 2009 Campion 492 with 115 etec, sxm clarion stereo, bimini, custom sunbrella covers for engine console and seats for $16000. Last year.

I picked this boat up last week. Got it at a great price as well. It should be a great boat for the family this summer
You will love this boat to fish out of. I have one and its a blast as u are right on top of your fish. Good little sea boat and cheap and easy.

If it all checks out that is a sweet boat

Back