Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That last one looks like it would be unstable in anything but flat calm weather. Driving position appears to be way up high on the bow of a 16' with low gunwales.

That last one looks like it would be unstable in anything but flat calm weather. Driving position appears to be way up high on the bow of a 16' with low gunwales.
Also, it’s possibly one of the ugliest boats I’ve ever seen!

A lot of rag tag **** out there asking top dollar. Maybe its the early spring fever type thing where people throw boats up for sale just in case some mook comes along and buys it...

You know the saying about the two happiest days in a boat owners life, well if I sold one of these boats that are being unloaded I'd be pretty damn happy. After looking at the stuff thats out there and the prices I'm pretty damn unhappy I sold my boat. Just had to vent....

It would photograph better without the tent on the back too! Nice trailer and motors still.

but then you’d have a great boat for only about $70,000 ;)
It would photograph better without the tent on the back too! Nice trailer and motors still.

but then you’d have a great boat for only about $70,000 ;)

Yeah but he would have one of the best sea boats there is. Many of my guests have their own boats but are amazed at the ride mine has.

Yeah but he would have one of the best sea boats there is. Many of my guests have their own boats but are amazed at the ride mine has.
Nicest ride your ever going to get.

Agree about the great hull and ride,but it's way under powered and looks like somebody lives on it or is a hoarder.Better off to find an old one(if you can)and start fresh.The end result is going to be expensive either way.

Agree about the great hull and ride,but it's way under powered and looks like somebody lives on it or is a hoarder.Better off to find an old one(if you can)and start fresh.The end result is going to be expensive either way.
Agreed about hull and ride. Yes it does look like a liveaboard. Never understand why people take such ****** pictures when they are trying to sell stuff.

I can't see the Yamaha in the last picture of that craigslist ad. Maybe it was prior to the pod, but it looks like its squatting in the stern. If I was worried about a rotting transom and stringers, I would like to do the work myself. Better off to buy one that has sat for years and build it the way you want.

Back