Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a rumour the twins may not play that game but i hope they do for your sake

In their press conference yesterday they were asked about playing in Edmonton and they didn't hesitate to say they would be there. Their family is all going to be there as well, so I think you are safe @Derby !

I was at the game last night. It certainly was electric at times. Most fun I've had at a game since 2011. Had a lump in my throat a few times...

I'm looking forward to sat. game...will be so much fun sharing with my dad..actually the first hockey game that we have seen together.. :)

Have a great time with your dad Deryk, hope that game is a good one and BEHAVE yourself :) Oh and after the game tell your dad there is room on the Leafs wagon for a few new fans :rolleyes:

:) Oh and after the game tell your dad there is room on the Leafs wagon for a few new fans :rolleyes:

@Derby BSN WCO will be happy to send out invites to the Krefting boys and welcome you aboard. Unfortunately invites can't go out til Sunday as we play in a way more competitive division than Jackels team.

Should you decline both.....join Canada and cheer for the Jets. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back