BDog Fisher

https://abbotsford.craigslist.ca/spo/6547879113.html

*****See Craigslist for updates

Salmon fishing rods and reels being sold by serious angler. Would prefer to sell items in groups rather than individual items. All items in good condition and well maintained. Shipping and handling will be additional cost covered by buyer.

1. Lamiglas Willamette Special G 1332-T, back trolling rod and bottom fishing saltwater. Added rubber tape grip - $125 each

2. Fenwick Canada Style Mootching Rod, LG 110C MH-2, chinook mootching and downrigger rod for entry anglers - $30 each

4. Lamiglass Certified Pro X 110 MH-CP, Canada Style Mootching Rod, chinook mootching and downrigger rod - $125 each

I will require payment bank E transfer first before shipping via mail

Last edited:
3. Sage Ruddicks Custom Spey Rod, 4 piece, graphite III GFL 10150-4B - $50

I’ll take the sage

As well as the Fenwick rods

2. Fenwick Canada Style Mootching Rod, LG 110C MH-2, chinook mootching and downrigger rod for entry anglers - $30 each

Shimano Bait Caster TR200 G - $20 each (total of 4 reels).. I'll take all 4 of theses

thanks for selling those from under me ...after my friend went thru the effort to get them picked up...................:(

Last edited:
Sorry for selling these but I have had so many offfers and gave pref to local guys to avoid hassel I am trying to sell as fast as I can with minimal shipping issues. Hope u understand

Everyone I am trying my best here and will get back to you when I can.

And your friend was working it out but nothing finalized and no E Trasfer deposit was made to finalize deal and Shipping

Last edited:
See Craigslist for updates. Those 2 Lamiglass Rods would be killer for jigging lings and chicken Hali’s. light weight for hours of jigging fun.

Back