Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, watched the Leafs game last night Bobby Lou was outstanding, any chance you guys can resign him :D Heard that the Sedins are going to sign for 2 more years 4 mil each :eek:;)

In they years I seen team play just bad enuff to not win ,they are some of the teams the won the cup after losing for two or 3 years the league looked into that

Can your boys not do anything right, for gods sake tank baby tank. On another note i see SFBC's favorite team is in the playoffs :D

Pretty close amigo
When in doubt, go with the status quo, i was getting a little worried about you my friend, with this winning streak we hadn't heard from you i was going to go to the Betty Ford clinic and look for you. On a good note for your boys Buffalo and the Yotes won but those sneaky coilers are trying to back door you :eek:

Just heard now. Wow. I feel a weird dizzyness and lump in my gut. I always knew they'd retire at the end of this year when I was asked. But now that it is real, its surreal.

Pure class, will be missed.

When in doubt, go with the status quo, i was getting a little worried about you my friend, with this winning streak we hadn't heard from you i was going to go to the Betty Ford clinic and look for you. On a good note for your boys Buffalo and the Yotes won but those sneaky coilers are trying to back door you :eek:
While a trip to Betty Ford may not hurt I’m doing great. Loving life and enjoying watching the Canucks destroy their chances at the first overall pick, lol.
Stuff like that pales to what you’re going thru, amigo

While a trip to Betty Ford may not hurt I’m doing great. Loving life and enjoying watching the Canucks destroy their chances at the first overall pick, lol.
Stuff like that pales to what you’re going thru, amigo

Yep can't figure your boys out, holding steady here, hope to take my wife to the cabin in May if the snow ever stops. Going to be an interesting playoffs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back