Able actions

Do you have to be there to bid? Looking for an extra rigger for my boat but I'm up north. Can you bid online?

looks like you can bid online, remember 17% buyer fee plus 12% tax

Last edited:
Just phoned them. Its a liqudation not a auction. Walk in see what you want and purchase. Everthing has set prices.

Over $250,000 in brand new inventory for sale! Everything sold at least 50% OFF on Saturday, March 31st
1f3a3.png

200 Scotty electric downriggers, 50 Scotty manual downriggers, $50,000+ in Scotty parts and accessories, 50 electric crab / prawn trap pullers, hundreds of highliner flashers, hundreds of assorted trolling and spinning rods and so much more.

When: Saturday March 31st, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Previews: Online only. We are working on cataloguing all the items. This will be posted here: http://bit.ly/FishingLiquidationSale
Where: 19757 92A Ave, Langley, BC

Please note, this isn't an auction! A few times a year, we hold liquidation sales and this is one of them!!!

Any idea what the prices will look like? I know they said 50% off but the question is 50% off of what price. I've seen some scotty stuff at certain retailers that an easy 50% more than it would be at the regular locations like Harbour Chandler so there's a chance it might not be a big winner for this event...

That’s a heck of a price! That’s what they usually sell for used

$330 for brand new 1106’s is a great price, no doubting that but .... it certainly isn’t 50% off real world pricing ($550 seems to be the high end of full price retail here in BC). Again, still a heck of a deal at that price!

Cheers!

Ukee

Read on BD the yanks are coming in force with the exchange they'll be buying a half dozen at a time and taking them back to sell on CG.

curious to know who's inventory this was or if it's possibly direct from scotty, that's a lot of down riggers for anyone else to have in inventory. great opportunity for those needing any of this stuff.

curious to know who's inventory this was or if it's possibly direct from scotty, that's a lot of down riggers for anyone else to have in inventory. great opportunity for those needing any of this stuff.

It's all the wholesale sports stuff for sure

all the tackle shops in the lower mainland can't be to happy about this liquidation, bit of a kick in the knackers for them.

all the tackle shops in the lower mainland can't be to happy about this liquidation, bit of a kick in the knackers for them.

I guess but Wholesale sports was going to sell that inventory sooner or later.. This is peanuts compared to being closed out of sockeye for the last 3 years. The sockeye snagg fishery in the fraser was gold rush for tackle shops. Combined that with Coho window Closures, Chinook Closures and soon to be IFS steelhead 4 week closures. They have far greater issues!!

If you really felt sorry for them you would stop fishing fraser river stocks.

Back