Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 minutes and 13 seconds into the 2nd period this Saturday there could be a new record :eek:
Records are nice to have, well ok maybe not this one, who owns it now my Leafs :D , oh by the way did my boys play last night:rolleyes:

I don't think this Canuck team can pull off a two week winning streak to screw up a chance at a good draft pick. Last years debacle WILL NOT be repeated. We need every one to keep cheering on the Sabers and Coyotes.

I don't think this Canuck team can pull off a two week winning streak to screw up a chance at a good draft pick. Last years debacle WILL NOT be repeated. We need every one to keep cheering on the Sabers and Coyotes.
The Coyotes are actually playing good now. Great record since the beginning of December

last year the Canucks ended the year with an 8 game regulation losing streak, which ironically if they had gotten just one point out of those games would have been in New Jerseys spot, who won the lottery and ended up drafting number one. If they repeat last year they should end up last with an 18% chance of #1, but will still have about 50/50 odds of being number 4.

NOT a leafs fan.....BUT I would think that they are building a team with tremendous potential. We have a lot of catch up to do. I would gladly swap teams and put the leafs in Canucks uniforms. Not so sure the Leafs fans would be so happy.

Wow Jackel, did you catch that 3rd period last night?

Those Lightning looked impressive pouring those 4 goals into the Leaf net.

Nope sorry bud, on my first road trip since the treatments so out of the loop, how are your boys doing????

Only 9 more games to lose and then hope the draft curse finally comes to and end.

I dunno - finish 31'st and there's still only an 18% chance of landing the first pick in the lottery. I guess the good news is that the worst they can do is pick 4'th. Finish 30th and there's a 12% chance of picking first, no worse than 5'th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back