Modifications you're proud of...

Mounted cutting board with Scotty push button quick releases if I need to take it off. Also it can flip up so I still have access to transom locker.

129373F7-BC18-4E61-9AE7-0CFE69DFE9E5.jpeg 97B70CB6-FB85-4B9F-B79F-D4C3B247EE7D.jpeg

Mounted cutting board with Scotty push button quick releases if I need to take it off. Also it can flip up so I still have access to transom locker.

View attachment 36970 View attachment 36971
Looks great. I made one almost identical. I still
need to put the front lip on mine. I mounted it to the back railing for storage and then move it to the side railing when in use so the blood and crap goes directly into the water. Not practical to use at the back on my boat. Used Scotty quick releases as well. Works great.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2107.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2107.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 164
I added a rear railing and made a rigging table that folds down so I can fully tilt the motor.

Attachments

• IMG_7622.JPG
    IMG_7622.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_7613.JPG
    IMG_7613.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_7623.JPG
    IMG_7623.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 211
Had this made by the guys down at Crest Sheet Metal. Got tired of putting strain on my back leaning out to try and keep the hali anchor system chain and anchor from damaging the side of the boat when lowering or retrieving the setup. Tried it out today for the first time and it worked perfect. No more back strain...bonus was it also was a great place to rest the open stainless crab trap to shake out the under size back into the water. This is mounted to my Scotty downrigger mount...so easily removed. I glued the thin rubber onto the upper section to keep the metal on metal noise to a minimum and glued a thin strip under the section that lays on top of the gunnel. The round bar welded to the bottom edge is there so the chain won't hang up on an otherwise sharp edge.

Attachments

• anchor rig.JPG
    anchor rig.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 228
  • anchor rig 2.JPG
    anchor rig 2.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 230
Had this made by the guys down at Crest Sheet Metal. Got tired of putting strain on my back leaning out to try and keep the hali anchor system chain and anchor from damaging the side of the boat when lowering or retrieving the setup. Tried it out today for the first time and it worked perfect. No more back strain...bonus was it also was a great place to rest the open stainless crab trap to shake out the under size back into the water. This is mounted to my Scotty downrigger mount...so easily removed. I glued the thin rubber onto the upper section to keep the metal on metal noise to a minimum and glued a thin strip under the section that lays on top of the gunnel. The round bar welded to the bottom edge is there so the chain won't hang up on an otherwise sharp edge.
I did something similar to that for mounting my barbeque further out so it wouldn't drip grease on the boat and burn drunk peoples arms. Used the scotty mount the same way.

This is for Double Eagle owners.If you own a Double Eagle you know how impossible it is to get to the fuse panel under the dash.After doing my impression of a contortionist and hurting my back,I decided to move it to the other side of the bulkhead.The wiring harnesses were long enough and mine needed more room for fuses anyways so I did 2 panels that are all clearly marked and easy to get at now sitting in the cuddy.Should have been done this way from the start.Also removed the transom thru-hulls and redrilled and epoxied the wood before reinstalling.Good insurance against transom rot and should have been done from factory.IMG_7641.jpg IMG_7642.jpg

This is for Double Eagle owners.If you own a Double Eagle you know how impossible it is to get to the fuse panel under the dash.After doing my impression of a contortionist and hurting my back,I decided to move it to the other side of the bulkhead.The wiring harnesses were long enough and mine needed more room for fuses anyways so I did 2 panels that are all clearly marked and easy to get at now sitting in the cuddy.Should have been done this way from the start.Also removed the transom thru-hulls and redrilled and epoxied the wood before reinstalling.Good insurance against transom rot and should have been done from factory.View attachment 37873 View attachment 37874
Great idea! Too bad it would end up in the shower on my boat :eek:

This is for Double Eagle owners.If you own a Double Eagle you know how impossible it is to get to the fuse panel under the dash.After doing my impression of a contortionist and hurting my back,I decided to move it to the other side of the bulkhead.The wiring harnesses were long enough and mine needed more room for fuses anyways so I did 2 panels that are all clearly marked and easy to get at now sitting in the cuddy.Should have been done this way from the start.Also removed the transom thru-hulls and redrilled and epoxied the wood before reinstalling.Good insurance against transom rot and should have been done from factory.View attachment 37873 View attachment 37874
Too bad about that low quality fuse panel cover you made........:cool:

Put a new to me kicker on the boat and did some fancy fabrication and made some brackets to mount my easysteer at the front of motor instead of hanging off the back
I have used this for 10 years with my old kicker and no issues just had to make a slightly different one for this kicker
Can attach in 1 minute

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 124
Started this project a couple weeks ago. Transforming buddy’s boat into a fishing boat with all the accessories. Sure is nice to work on something that the customer says “finish as if it was yours” still a ways to go with anchor compartment, lighting and stereo.

4458C435-D602-43E4-BBDD-07C3B334CA38.jpeg 3504C69A-60F1-4412-9EE4-4FC79D1F1567.jpeg 1A5A4C48-3181-4C8F-AC99-3CB3154FEC2A.jpeg

Just built this while I was at work lol. I needed something to store my pliers, uv flashlight, hook file and knife all in one spot.

Attachments

• 15307459575471399561721.jpg
    15307459575471399561721.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 70
Back