2018 Alberni Inlet Reports

Ran down to 10 mile today, mainly because I don't winterize the boat so I need to run it every once n a while. Dropped the crab trap and did a couple tacks. 8 keeper crabs, a pin popper that I missed and a 5 lber. 2018 is looking good so far :)

With sockeye just opening i was thinking he was asking about them..i might be wrong..if springs you are correct wont be around in #s for awhile

ya i was talking sockeye. i have seen pictures on facebook of people fishing the canal so was wondering if any forum members were catching yet

Almost June so wondering what this year's forecast is for sockeye in the canal? We are heading that way near the end of the month. Thanks!

Was wondering if anybody nows what they are biting on this year or if you can recall what they were biting on four years ago. GW

Was wondering if anybody nows what they are biting on this year or if you can recall what they were biting on four years ago. GW
Try mini plankton hootchies: pink or blue and purple, black hooks, glow heads. Trim the skirt and use short leaders.

Back