Thieves back out of jail

fishin_magician

oh ....i thought this was spam...
and thats just great

There are thieves with 30 or more charges running around out there. It's a revolving door. pathetic. cops don't even bother most of the time. They have more important work like handing out tickets for going through stop signs...

Last edited:
Those are the f***s that broke into mine and my neighbors boats! I'm hoping the coast guard being reopened will help this time around. We installed solar powered motion lights on top of the pilings because despite raising our moorage the lights on our float haven't worked in three years :mad:

Sounds like you guy's have the same low life drug addicts in Bc that we have over here. We have way to many liberal's running the show over here, And the meth heads have more rights than the working man so there isn't much a guy can do.

The solution is to start taking care of your children. Invest in your children before they head down the path of crime or hard drugs. There is a saying ...... teach your children how to hunt and fish so you don't have to hunt them down on Friday night or fish them out of jail on Saturday morning.

riddle me this paguy....... Am I my brother's keeper?

The solution is to start taking care of your children. Invest in your children before they head down the path of crime or hard drugs. There is a saying ...... teach your children how to hunt and fish so you don't have to hunt them down on Friday night or fish them out of jail on Saturday morning.

riddle me this paguy....... Am I my brother's keeper?
Until you start stealing from me.

At that price...
"I thought I had bean bag rounds in it"
"I thought he was coming at we with a weapon"
What court would convict you lol! #8 target wouldn't be that bad?

Lol I think I would load a bean bag then some bird shot and finally a slug behind it in case **** gets real.

Slug first, 1 shot, I felt that my life was in danger. Problem solved, more slugs than thugs. Nobody currently gives a sh..t about the hard working tax paying honest Canadian. Lowlife have more rights.

HM

Sounds like you guy's have the same low life drug addicts in Bc that we have over here. We have way to many liberal's running the show over here, And the meth heads have more rights than the working man so there isn't much a guy can do.

Holy Fark!!!! You wanna see scum bags. Vernon is the closest large city to me and they have a methedone program. And free needles, and people to clean up the free needles. And mobile shooting gallery’s so these POS have places to safely shoot up. It’s terrible. I’ve lived here my whole life and have watched the valley swell with homeless drug addicts. People like to say the NDP likes to throw money away? Come here and check out how much liberal money and services the lowlifes get. It’s friggin crazy. Free food from the food bank, free methadone when they can’t find something to steal and sell for their own dope, places to stay, places to eat the list is long and we’re enabling it. Sad. I’m not against welfare but I’ll tell you this, we shouldn’t be giving it to anybody. I live in a flood prone area and those Welfare cheques should be at the bottom of the pile of sand we make sand bags out of. And when cheque day comes we should hand out shovels. We also have plenty of orchards that have a hard time finding employees and if nothing else, clean the garbage out of the ditches. People claim “mental illness” I call ********. The only mental illness i see is us for enabling these bums. They did it to themselves and we helped them. Sorry for the rant but I can’t stand giving my money to people who won’t even begin to help themselves.

Holy Fark!!!! You wanna see scum bags. Vernon is the closest large city to me and they have a methedone program. And free needles, and people to clean up the free needles. And mobile shooting gallery’s so these POS have places to safely shoot up. It’s terrible. I’ve lived here my whole life and have watched the valley swell with homeless drug addicts. People like to say the NDP likes to throw money away? Come here and check out how much liberal money and services the lowlifes get. It’s friggin crazy. Free food from the food bank, free methadone when they can’t find something to steal and sell for their own dope, places to stay, places to eat the list is long and we’re enabling it. Sad. I’m not against welfare but I’ll tell you this, we shouldn’t be giving it to anybody. I live in a flood prone area and those Welfare cheques should be at the bottom of the pile of sand we make sand bags out of. And when cheque day comes we should hand out shovels. We also have plenty of orchards that have a hard time finding employees and if nothing else, clean the garbage out of the ditches. People claim “mental illness” I call ********. The only mental illness i see is us for enabling these bums. They did it to themselves and we helped them. Sorry for the rant but I can’t stand giving my money to people who won’t even begin to help themselves.

That's not a very NDP way of thinking. ;);):p:D

Yep I agree. Think it was a liberal plot to harvest organs though? Haha just kidding but its a bad situation only going to get worse if we don’t cut them off now and forcw them to go straight. And we need to make it tougher on these folks not easier. If you get everything from food to rent to dope and riggin free where’s the incentive to actually work for a living? .

Last edited:
Yep I agree. Think it was a liberal plot to harvest organs though? Haha just kidding but its a bad situation only going to get worse if we don’t cut them off now and forcw them to go straight. And we need to make it tougher on these folks not easier. If you get everything from food to rent to dope and riggin free where’s the incentive to actually work for a living? .

Every one of these lowlifes have a dealer also and I can't understand why it's so difficult for the cops to find them or do something about them. They (addicts) most likely visit them every day or 2... wtf? take out the dealers (real jail time) and the supply. and take everything the dealers own and auction it off. way too much incentive out there for the dealers... and from them, get to the main suppliers to the dealers.
I just don't see the resources being used by our rcmp for this. Are they really doing their jobs as well as they could be in this matter? The dealers are on the street way too long.

Back