Chamber Sealer Bulk Bags

What are you using as a vacuum packer? I am using the Costco ones and would love to lower bag costs as I do a lot of fish and game up each year

Missed the difference....now I am jealous.

I know a local shop here in Parksville (Five Star Wholesale) is competitive on the bags you are using as a friend who has the "better" sealer like yours has shopped around and uses them. Give them a call.

Sorry for derail FD but you can’t vac pack an entire large filet correct? You’re limited to what you can fit inside that tray? Whereas with the cheap butt Foodsaver you can vac pack IE a 25 lb filet given you cut bags to length. Just want to understand as I’m looking as well at the 215 which looks awsome except I’m concerned about doing filets of entire fish which I often give friends freshly vac’d.

yeah
i here ya , but , im kinda over packaging large fillets , id rather just process my cuts for 2 people , ive been doing that forever now ,
unless your throwin parties , or have a large family , those whole fillet gets looked at then the freezer door gets closed
you can do 3rd fillets on larger fish , and halfs on smaller fish
just what works for me

fd

yeah
i here ya , but , im kinda over packaging large fillets , id rather just process my cuts for 2 people , ive been doing that forever now ,
unless your throwin parties , or have a large family , those whole fillet gets looked at then the freezer door gets closed
you can do 3rd fillets on larger fish , and halfs on smaller fish
just what works for me

fd

Gotcha, agreed I don't always do whole filets, but, when I'm gifting I try to minimize work effort while still making fish look appetizing and firm. Nothing worse than throwing a spring fillet in a fish bag and handing it over the fence to a neighbour to turn someone off fish.

Back