Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
shows you , NOT all number one pics pan out , but when you've been lucky as the Oil , to lotterize ( such a word lol ?? )
the overall number one pic multiple times , pretty sure most of us part time nhl managers would have sniped # 1 overall up ?
atleast i would have... the real talent , is finding the gems outta the top 10 players available below the #1 overall ,
regardless , i think the troubled Canadian teams will all pick up some talent this off season , anybody want a buy a Lucic ??
trade for Erikkson ?? ummm , no thanks.... ship em both to Florida with LOO

Tank
Tank
Tank baby...

shows you , NOT all number one pics pan out , but when you've been lucky as the Oil , to lotterize ( such a word lol ?? )
the overall number one pic multiple times , pretty sure most of us part time nhl managers would have sniped # 1 overall up ?
atleast i would have... the real talent , is finding the gems outta the top 10 players available below the #1 overall ,
regardless , i think the troubled Canadian teams will all pick up some talent this off season , anybody want a buy a Lucic ??
trade for Erikkson ?? ummm , no thanks.... ship em both to Florida with LOO

Tank
Tank
Tank baby...
Yeah I was looking at some of the top draft picks by both Vancouver and Edmonton earlier today, and it was amazing how many first rounders I had never heard of. You are so right FD. The top GM are the ones who know how to find diamonds in the ruff below picks 1 through 10.

There’s only two things that will help ease the pain this season , first , cheer on SFBC's Philadelphia Flyers to the Stanley Cup final , second , bust your balls when the Mapleleaf’s get knocked out in the first round !!

Until then enjoy the rest of the season I’m out

Buddy....as a former Pegger I applaud your sentiment. :p Just as a public service announcement...Broad Street Nation always accepts applications although they are heavily scrutinized . ;)

2 years ago me and my dad decided not to renew our season tickets and bought a newer boat. Had the tickets for over 15 years, we have not had any regrets.

Erickson made something happen with some hustle, there's hope yet :)

Yes, we still have 4 more years and 24 million$ in salary for him to regain his form and elicit chants of Louuuuu from the Rogers Center crowd! It was nice to see them beat the Bruins, but the flip side is the win had them leapfrog 3 other teams in the standings, which is not what they want.

Yes, we still have 4 more years and 24 million$ in salary for him to regain his form and elicit chants of Louuuuu from the Rogers Center crowd! It was nice to see them beat the Bruins, but the flip side is the win had them leapfrog 3 other teams in the standings, which is not what they want.

It was a fun game to watch but don’t worry, it was a blip.
Caught the Bruins flat footed and everything went right for them including 3 posts behind Nilsson in the first period.
The tank is still on

Say it isn't so. Gubrandson 3 more years of giveaways and having the other team with the puck 57.5% % of the time when he's out there. And the Canucks are paying $4 million per year for him! The NHL game has passed big slow D overpaid men who cant skate, score or pass by. I'd hoped they could get a 3rd rounder for him or let him go in FA. Sometimes there is addition by subtraction. I guess they don't want to have nothing to show for the bad trade that brought him here, but you need to cut bait sometimes......

Disagree. Good signing. As a #4/5 guy that provides physicality, it is the going rate. The Canucks couldn't find something in that range for that type of player in the offseason. And they are BARE on the back end with him, let alone without him

Necessary evil. Sbisa V2.0

It's not our money, and they don't spend to the CAP so the dollars are moot. If it is 3@$3MM or 3@$4MM, who cares really.

Lastly, free agent Dmen aren't really drawn to Vancouver these days. So the Nucks HAVE to overpay or overterm guys to get them to come.

It is what it is...where's Tryamkin when we need him!

Disagree. Good signing. As a #4/5 guy that provides physicality, it is the going rate. The Canucks couldn't find something in that range for that type of player in the offseason. And they are BARE on the back end with him, let alone without him

Necessary evil. Sbisa V2.0

It's not our money, and they don't spend to the CAP so the dollars are moot. If it is 3@$3MM or 3@$4MM, who cares really.

Lastly, free agent Dmen aren't really drawn to Vancouver these days. So the Nucks HAVE to overpay or overterm guys to get them to come.

It is what it is...where's Tryamkin when we need him!
I agree it’s the going rate for a d man going into his peak years.
Apparently he wanted to stay in Vancouver which is a bonus.

And tanev is out for a month so no trade happening there. Have to keep guddy for the time being

BSN WCO will be at the game tonight sitting in Aquilini's box....if one of the boys are there I will try and get down to the bottom of things for SFBC. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back