Mexico Fishin Advice Needed

Hi people.. Am off soon on my annual fishin trip to Mexico. Before I get to my usual location in the Ixtapa area, I will be stopping to see some friends in the Loreto area for few days. They are not fisher people and all can tell me is that there is a marina in Loreto... Has anyone been in that area and can give me some advice as to guide or contact for a day on the water...

Thanks
PB

PB,

Loreto is a fantastic spot to fish, all species of fish there from Dorado, Rooster Fish, Yellowtail, Yellow Fin and all on th Sea of Cortez so for the most part fairly flat water.

Spent a couple days there on our drive home in December, amazing fishing community

As for guides and operators, will depend on what your looking to target and you budget.

The above mentioned is a fantastic operation, targeting big Tuna, again depending on budget you might want to contact them and see if you can hop on with another group to keep cost down.

If your looking for a more economical trip these guys are great, they have great gear, solid boats and their local guides know the area well and get you on fish. I have not fished with them personally but have lots of friends that drive south from Cabo to fish with them quite often. Met the owner last time I was in town, great guy, been in the area forever.

http://toursloreto.com/

Have a great trip, lol forward to details on the fishing

Cheers

Don’t know about fishin but a friend of my wife’s was in mazatlan and went up on a parasail. Wouldnt go swimming in the ocean after that. Too many big things swimming around she claims

Fishing in Mexico is awesome.

Those warm water fish pull like they are possessed

Back