Horrible Horgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does any of that explain the increase in the number of Car crashes. And by the way I hope you never get in a serious car crash like me and my wife. t boned by a drunk driver. Our lives will never be the same. And I don’t want anybody’s sympathy because it can’t change the irresponsibility of drivers

drop in the bucket my man. We’re gonna be paying a lot
More than that to try and fix what the libs did to ICBC. And that doesn’t
Even come close to what we’re all gonna pay for the damn dam. Fixing a bridge that actually needs it is nothing compared to what just these 2 liberal fiascos are gonna cost.
Well we are also paying for the Port Mann and Golden Ears bridges too.
Hardly a drop in the bucket

Moti has had to cancel most of their road work projects do to the tolls being removed. The sad truth is that with the bridge tolls gone 300 million a year is coming right out of moti’s budget now.

But hey sometimes u just gotta buy votes

After all the money pumped into the hiway system for the rest of the province including interior and Whistler I think Tofino and Ucluelet derserve the most unsafe part of our little goat trail should be fixed, don’t you?
Still got nothing to do with bridges without tolls.
Amen FT. Highways on the Island have been neglected for years. Pretty sure it has been due to the many years of Liberal government and focusing dollars on ridings where they know they have a chance of winning. Not to worry though. The NDP will do the same and throw money at ridings where they need to increase their presence. Unfortunate, since the Island bleeds orange, don't count on many NEW dollars headed that way. Most of their focus will be on making snowflakes in city ridings feel good about themselves. Its really too bad that that is how politics works in BC and it doesn't matter which party is in power.

After all the money pumped into the hiway system for the rest of the province including interior and Whistler I think Tofino and Ucluelet derserve the most unsafe part of our little goat trail should be fixed, don’t you?

You do know that every penny the NDP is spending on roads and bridges is money that should’ve been spent by the libs right? And all three bridges will cost less than what the libs skimmed off the top of Icbc?

And we haven’t even mentioned the 5 billion spent on site c before there was any shovels in the ground and the projected 10 billion more that needs to be spent so yeah a drop in the bucket is a pretty accurate description.

NDP has absolutely nothing to do with the state the province is in now. That’s %100 in the lap of the liberals. Trying to say it’s the ndps fault is a stretch for sure.

Last edited:
Who mentioned anything about tolls? I also agree your road should be fixed as that is what we pay our taxes for.

Who mentioned anything about tolls? I also agree your road should be fixed as that is what we pay our taxes for.
As in most threads you were so focused on attacking my posts you lost sight of my original post that you started in on.

Here it is and it was about tolls on bridges

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-premier-set-to-make-major-pattullo-bridge-announcement

Well he took the tolls off the bridges and now us out of towners like you Clint get to pay for them even we don’t even use them. Estimated at more than $500 for every citizen of BC

What a crock of sh**!!

Saturday at 10:05 AMEditDeleteReport
Repl

and toll it :}

Sure if they put the toll booths at Cathedral Grove and on the bridges in the mainland as well as to Whistler.
Seems fair to me.

you been trolled up .

sorry man, i knew you would reply that.:p

As in most threads you were so focused on attacking my posts you lost sight of my original post that you started in on.

Here it is and it was about tolls on bridges

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-premier-set-to-make-major-pattullo-bridge-announcement

Well he took the tolls off the bridges and now us out of towners like you Clint get to pay for them even we don’t even use them. Estimated at more than $500 for every citizen of BC

What a crock of sh**!!

Saturday at 10:05 AMEditDeleteReport
Repl
I won't bother asking what you think of the tolls everyone pays on the mainland to Vancouver Island ferry runs to keep the costs lower for all the smaller coastal routes that a lot of those people on the main routes never use either. A lot of people choose to live on the Gulf Islands for all that it offers but when you suggest that people chose to buy cheaper real estate and commute I must say it's way off base because for most it is all they can afford and to drive an hour back and forth each day in a commute cannot be by choice. Also I don't see where you say I attacked your post as I actually agreed that your road should be upgraded with tax dollars at post # 129.

BC ferries should be same as toll bridges, FREE for all who ride and paid for by ALL BC tax payers. That seams to be the NDP policy on bridge tolls, problem is Vancouver bridges are used by NDP supporters, NDP/Greenies do not seam to worry about the other portions of BC and how they vote. Same for bears and pipelines. My grandchildren can't wait to hear tomorrow how much tomorrows giveaway is going to cost them. We all make choices, my opinion says it should be user pay, I cannot look someone from Smithers in the eye and defend the fact they are paying for my trip to work, (if I used the bridges). Its wrong in my world, but lets not forget the NDP/Greens were NEVER voted as BC government, it was scammed.

HM

BC ferries should be same as toll bridges, FREE for all who ride and paid for by ALL BC tax payers. That seams to be the NDP policy on bridge tolls, problem is Vancouver bridges are used by NDP supporters, NDP/Greenies do not seam to worry about the other portions of BC and how they vote. Same for bears and pipelines. My grandchildren can't wait to hear tomorrow how much tomorrows giveaway is going to cost them. We all make choices, my opinion says it should be user pay, I cannot look someone from Smithers in the eye and defend the fact they are paying for my trip to work, (if I used the bridges). Its wrong in my world, but lets not forget the NDP/Greens were NEVER voted as BC government, it was scammed.

HM
I'm not disagreeing with you completely but to play devil's advocate, the reason we all pay for everything is because the economy as a whole runs off of our transportation system as a whole. Goods that arrive from China in Vancouver and end up in the Okanagan use the bridges to get there. Still not sure what the hell the 10 PM sailing to Mayne Island does for the province though lol.

HM
Your grandkids will pay dearly for this giveaway. Why should the user pay 300 % more than the going rate for juice for run of river power we don't even need? What kind of free market enterprise is that? Sounds like a nice insiders giveaway on the tax payers. Ever wonder why Hydro is so expensive when we have so much of it?
BC Hydro’s real debt has grown 1337% under Liberals…Shouldn’t someone call the cops?

Relax guys, today is budget day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back