Boat shipper

Unreel

Hey guys. Have bought a 28' pursuit in florida pending survey. Boat has no trailer so looking for recommendations on a shipper that uses there own trailers for transport. Ive been quoted 8500 from flynn marine which seams very high, and contacted HD transport but they only transport on your trailer. Any info from those who have done this would be much appreciated!

I thought his company was DNR but his name is Cap and he's on uship. He has his own trailers

buy a cheap aluminum trailer in florida for it and sell it when you get it into canada. Lots of trailers done there for cheap.

cap at dnrtransport.com (1 316-882-5589) is the man, had him drag my Grady from south carolina to blaine wa.
great deal, and progress reports with pictures along the way.
he and his son are a great team

cap at dnrtransport.com (1 316-882-5589) is the man, had him drag my Grady from south carolina to blaine wa.
great deal, and progress reports with pictures along the way.
he and his son are a great team
Im not sure their in business anymore, the website doesn't work and they aren't listed on uship anymore.

Im not sure their in business anymore, the website doesn't work and they aren't listed on uship anymore.
try the # I provided that was the last contact I had with him

Back