Horrible Horgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Looks like the town may get big. I was Hyderized there many years ago. Great place for a pipeline???? Maybe Horgan gets his way.

HM

It's just a bit of red meat for the base, Claudia Cattaneo does that often. Project is going nowhere because FN said no. Till that changes they wont even start down the road to getting any paperwork in to start the process.

Something to pass along. Theres going to be a pipeline and it could be just above the B.C. border:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sour...ExAB&usg=AOvVaw3rwZ0Q4DcB2kvAgRwbDXKd&ampcf=1

Just in a response from the FN leaders up there.

Coastal First Nations affirm support for oil tanker ban on North Coast

Our people and communities need jobs and revenue, and we know that the traditional resource sectors alone will not meet growth demands of our nations so we are open to new developments. But new resource or industrial developments must never compromise our natural environment. There is no place for oil tankers on our coast. As Indigenous people who have lived in our territories for more than 14,000 years, as British Columbians, and as Canadians, we have a collective responsibility to protect our lands, waters and resources.

The tanker moratorium is good and necessary public policy.

Patrick Kelly is board chair of the Coastal First Nations-Great Bear Initiative. Coastal First Nations member communities include: Wuikinuxv, Heiltsuk, Kitasoo/Xaixais, Nuxalk, Gitga’at, Metlakatla, Old Massett, Skidegate, and Council of the Haida Nation.
http://vancouversun.com/opinion/op-...irm-support-for-oil-tanker-ban-on-north-coast

Tankers carrying dilbit and running Dixon Entrance or Hecate Strait, two of the nastiest places in the world for commercial shipping. Open Pacific swells suddenly pumped up by the continental shelf, big exposure in long runs through relatively shallow water. This is exactly what we don't want, the risks even worse than increased tanker traffic in Burrard Inlet and Juan de Fuca. Key reason for opposition to Northern Gateway.

Sorry can't forgive them. I would rather vote communist than put an x on a ballet for any liberal. I may not agree with everything the NDP does, but Horgan went to bat for us. That is something we won't forget. He was at every rally, and he took the issue seriously.

Next election maybe ask this question. How much did the Province personally spend fighting the residents of Shawnigan lake with its lawyers, extra MOE staff, environmental review board to work on this issue. It has been asked over and over again. Not one of them can answer the question to date. Its millions and millions. With fighting for this it had to come from somewhere? mmmmm ICBC?

Last edited:
Remains to be seen if he actually does anything but I’m in the same boat. After Christie and her crooks robbed me blind, raised prices on everything and sold my province out from under me Itll be a cold day in hell before I ever vote liberal again.

drop in the bucket my man. We’re gonna be paying a lot
More than that to try and fix what the libs did to ICBC. And that doesn’t
Even come close to what we’re all gonna pay for the damn dam. Fixing a bridge that actually needs it is nothing compared to what just these 2 liberal fiascos are gonna cost.

Until everyone wises up to how things work were not going to see change.

Fed liberals and our local NDP did a great job a buying votes. 10 dollar a day child care, no bridge tolls, no tax on child benefits and larger payouts.

If you guys knew how much I get from the government for my 2 kids a month you would probably drop dead.

drop in the bucket my man. We’re gonna be paying a lot
More than that to try and fix what the libs did to ICBC. And that doesn’t
Even come close to what we’re all gonna pay for the damn dam. Fixing a bridge that actually needs it is nothing compared to what just these 2 liberal fiascos are gonna cost.

ICBC has a problem because we have to many people that can’t drive. Far to many aggressive drivers on the road. Drive 10 km over the speed limit and see how many people are on your bumper because you are going to slow. People can have up to 3 accidents with no increase to there rates. Lousy aggressive drivers that cause accidents need to pay way more to cover the costs of accidents they create.

What happened to being accountable for you actions?

ICBC has a problem because we have to many people that can’t drive. Far to many aggressive drivers on the road. Drive 10 km over the speed limit and see how many people are on your bumper because you are going to slow. People can have up to 3 accidents with no increase to there rates. Lousy aggressive drivers that cause accidents need to pay way more to cover the costs of accidents they create.

What happened to being accountable for you actions?
The Liberals had 16 years to fix ICBC and hold bad drivers accountable and did nothing but put it in bankruptcy. Sad

Well we know the lawyers who make a nice living off soft tissue injuries won't be happy maybe they can get in on the washing drug money angle instead and ride the Real Estate train (wreck).

Hahaha that’s perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back