Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with Brock i see he was out of the line up, FishT, Derby, do you guys realize that you and Serengeti cheer for the same team :D:eek::p

Stars looked horrible last night, hey Fisht save a seat for me will ya ;)

Oh yeah, are you an Aquilini?
No I'm not but in hindsight we sure could have spent the money better elsewhere. He's a responsible player just doesn't make anything happen. For $6mil a season for 6 years, you've got to be making things happen rather than picking up the odd goal around the net.

No I'm not but in hindsight we sure could have spent the money better elsewhere. He's a responsible player just doesn't make anything happen. For $6mil a season for 6 years, you've got to be making things happen rather than picking up the odd goal around the net.
Hindsight is always 20/20. While the contract looks crappy he got it based on his previous scoring record and expectations of more of the same. His great chemistry with the Sedins in the Olympics and World Cup didn’t hurt either.
It sucks but it’s not as bad as the Clarkson one, lol.

Hindsight is always 20/20. While the contract looks crappy he got it based on his previous scoring record and expectations of more of the same. His great chemistry with the Sedins in the Olympics and World Cup didn’t hurt either.
It sucks but it’s not as bad as the Clarkson one, lol.
I don't follow the guy but did he not have a career year the year before they signed him, other than that average numbers?? Don't get me wrong i think he looks fantastic in a Nucks jersey :)

Hey how did my Leafs do tonight :D , hey looking at the stats since coming to the Nucks, that's about $250,000.00 a point.....priceless

Last edited by a moderator:
Markstrom cant stop a beach ball tonight, 4 goals on 12 shots in the first period . With the season being a write off and just draft position to battle for, maybe its time to let Demko have a go at the NHL level, he has been one of the best goalies in the AHL.

GO NUCKS GO, well at least you guys are making a good run for the #1 pick, well done :D

I heard that there is an under age American that if he was of age would be pushing for the number 1 spot, any info on him??

I think the Oilers have had more than enough 1st overall picks..... The Canucks have NEVER had one, our turn.
Yep , 2010 saw Edmonton take their first of three straight number-one draft picks and their first of seven consecutive top-seven picks, including a 4th number one pick with a generational player: Connor Mc Jesus.... get in line :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back