Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would Rasmus Dahlen would be a boon to the Canucks back end like they have never had. But consensus #2 pick Andrei Svechnikov is a game breaker.

And looky looky, another Tkachuk coming up in this year's draft, likely a top 5 pick. The Nucks wouldn't let ANOTHER go by, would they?

The Canucks have never had a 1st overall pick....ever

Leafs sure can't say that

And if the Canucks ever got the number one pick, he would for sure end up being a bust like Yashin or Alex Daigle. And the number 2 pick? He would end up a future hall of famer.

Signed, long suffering Canucks fan

Looks like Brook is on a bit of a allstar game hang over, probably take him a bit to get going again, Mathews did the same last year. Your boys better have some jump as you get to play Tampa and they just got their asses handed to them in Edmonton. Now you can all jump on the Leafs band wagon tonight against the Preds :D:eek::rolleyes:

but but... I like the Preds:rolleyes::D
GO LEAFS GO, fun game to watch, Preds look like they stand a real good chance of making it to the cup again, their defense is top notch, thanks god Freddy stood on hid head again, good goal tending wins games for sure.

Yes, huge bust, by every measure. It was an overpay/overterm to get him here at the time. As Vancouver wasn't a desirable place to come as the 'window' had closed.

I just find it funny when fans/onlookers make it sound like they are out of pocket somehow. Who cares? The Canucks don't even spend to the CAP anyway. So it is moot.

I, like virtually every other fan, thought it was a good pickup at the time and he could work well with the Sedins for a few year. He had been a 25-30 goal guy and a good net front presence with 10PP goals the year he signed here. Desperately needed by the team to give the Sedin's a decent winger and a PP guy.

I take it the Leafs won..Snap :p
Well as a matter of fact they did pull a rabbit out of the hat. Ok now everybody...GO NUCKS GO. For those of you interested you can cheer for the Leafs on Saturday night, dam Sens seem to have our number though!!

Yes, huge bust, by every measure. It was an overpay/overterm to get him here at the time. As Vancouver wasn't a desirable place to come as the 'window' had closed.

I just find it funny when fans/onlookers make it sound like they are out of pocket somehow. Who cares? The Canucks don't even spend to the CAP anyway. So it is moot.

I, like virtually every other fan, thought it was a good pickup at the time and he could work well with the Sedins for a few year. He had been a 25-30 goal guy and a good net front presence with 10PP goals the year he signed here. Desperately needed by the team to give the Sedin's a decent winger and a PP guy.

Erickson also had great chemistry with the Sedins on the Swedish National team.
I was pretty happy when the Canucks signed him. Must say I’m surprised he's not producing

Boeser won't win the Calder but he, in the long run, will be a more important piece than Barzal as goal scoring is a lot harder to come by in the NHL than set up man.

And Dahlin would be a game changer...2 years Canucks are a contender if that happens. If we get #2 or #3 pick then we pick up amazing wingers and our forward top 6 is set for years to come (Boeser, Pettersson, Horvat, Svechnikov/Zadina, Horvat, Dahlen, Lind)...hell even top 9 if add baertchi and Gaudette to then mix. Back end needs major help so Dahlin would be huge...worse case we get Adam Boqvist at #5 or #6 and he looks to be a Karlsson Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back