Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Not 100% but I believe there is a manufacturer named silver streak in Alaska. I don't think they have any ties to the Silver Streak on the Island in BC, but I am not 100% sure on that, perhaps someone else with better knowledge could chime in.

Last edited:
The engines could be parted out for that price. Screaming deal for sure...
A friend of mine jumped onto this on Saturday with serious intent to purchase. They have totally jerked him around. He offered full price with a $25,000 deposit and was prepared to be there to view and close on Monday. Complete waffling on sellers part. Corporate sale with extra hands involved.

A friend of mine jumped onto this on Saturday with serious intent to purchase. They have totally jerked him around. He offered full price with a $25,000 deposit and was prepared to be there to view and close on Monday. Complete waffling on sellers part. Corporate sale with extra hands involved.
A friend of mine has been trying to reach them with no luck also... prob too good to be true. I always wonder if they (government) list it low publicly then give the deal to a buddy....

A friend of mine has been trying to reach them with no luck also... prob too good to be true. I always wonder if they (government) list it low publicly then give the deal to a buddy....
It is a private research company so it is kind of weird they are screwing around.....

Friend ended up buying the 32' Silverstreak out of the states. Paid more than the asking price and avoided a bidding war but it but it is a very interesting boat. Can't wait for it to get up here and try it out:)

KB84...thanks for the thread on his behalf

$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-m...at/1329142772?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

this is the same boat I have. I love it. It has been great for winter fishing and prawning. I've put it through some nasty weather with no issues. Tons of space in the cockpit, rear station is great, and the cabin is great to stay out of the wind and weather. Lots of storage.

I was actually working on a deal on this boat when mine came up. Get the price down a bit and this would be a great buy.

Back