New big eye spoons

It is with much disappointment that I make this post. If you bought our new spoons at the Vancouver Boat Show I am going to have to replace them for you. I had a customer inform me that he had great success catching 2 fish on the spoons yesterday but one of the welded rings had failed. After testing multiple spoons I am recalling them. It is very disappointing for me however the small initial shipment I received is going to be replaced in March. Once the new spoons arrive in March I will replace any spoons you had bought at the Boat Show. None of the spoons are available for sale until the new ones arrive and I have instructed stores to remove them from the shelf. If you want to use them in the meantime please remove the welded rings and use a #5 or 6 split ring on them. I am very sorry about this but I can't take the chance that you will lose a fish on them. I know how difficult it can be to get out on the water only to lose a fish due to a gear failure. My sincere apologies. Peter

You can contact me at peter@jonsonlure.com

This is what i picked up amazing looking spoons. Any of these included in the recall?

Attachments

• 220B25D5-C4A8-42CA-B32B-22E215E47F18.jpeg
    220B25D5-C4A8-42CA-B32B-22E215E47F18.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 155
Top quality service. I didn't pick any up at the boat show, but I'm so impressed by this act that I will forego my Made in Canada rule and definitely pick up a couple when they are re-released.
Thanks Lighthouse!

that particulatr hook is in china I believe..Mustad are manufactured I believe in 3 locations......

that particulatr hook is in china I believe..Mustad are manufactured I believe in 3 locations......
Wouldn't surprise me-held out quite awhile to buy a german dremel tool passed a few others and finally sprung the bucks for one-guess what? small print--made in china. Still it worked well! LOL

Mustad still has control of the quality of the product as I believe they control the factory...

We used the new Big Eye spoons this past summer after the rings were upgraded, they were used by myself and many friends around the Green Can and Kitty Coleman. Very successful fishing with most colours but the best was the Pickle.

Back