New big eye spoons

Those look pretty sweet! Are they going to hit the market anytime soon? I love spending money!

Im stuck on the rock and won’t be able to get to the show :’(
Besides, I’m already good at NOT catching fish with the lures I have!

Im stuck on the rock and won’t be able to get to the show :’(
Besides, I’m already good at NOT catching fish with the lures I have!

Trotac carries lighthouse lures so I'm pretty sure they will be carrying those

It's not a Skinny G clone. Different shape and bend, different size and different material. If you put them side by side you would see they are very different.

Sorry Peter just from photo they really look the same. I obviously haven't seen them and I am sure you made them a little different . You know I always support you guys. Send me the purple ones!

Sorry Peter just from photo they really look the same. I obviously haven't seen them and I am sure you made them a little different . You know I always support you guys. Send me the purple ones!

No worries the outline of the spoon was an exact outline of a 5 inch anchovy from the front to midway through the body so yes it it more slender in design which is due to the fact it replicates that particular bait fish.

When will these be on the Lighthouse website - just working on building an order and cant see them.

Thanks

Ya but are they a better mouse trap

@fishin_magician

I plead the 5th...yes this is Canada. LOL.... regardless of whether we have a 5th Amendment...and no I'm not American~!

I'll let everyone else fish them...meanwhile...I'll just keep fishing what I like..until they build a better mousetrap... ;)

It is with much disappointment that I make this post. If you bought our new spoons at the Vancouver Boat Show I am going to have to replace them for you. I had a customer inform me that he had great success catching 2 fish on the spoons yesterday but one of the welded rings had failed. After testing multiple spoons I am recalling them. It is very disappointing for me however the small initial shipment I received is going to be replaced in March. Once the new spoons arrive in March I will replace any spoons you had bought at the Boat Show. None of the spoons are available for sale until the new ones arrive and I have instructed stores to remove them from the shelf. If you want to use them in the meantime please remove the welded rings and use a #5 or 6 split ring on them. I am very sorry about this but I can't take the chance that you will lose a fish on them. I know how difficult it can be to get out on the water only to lose a fish due to a gear failure. My sincere apologies. Peter

You can contact me at peter@jonsonlure.com

Attachments

• 20180124_165500.png
    20180124_165500.png
    699.1 KB · Views: 98
It is with much disappointment that I make this post. If you bought our new spoons at the Vancouver Boat Show I am going to have to replace them for you. I had a customer inform me that he had great success catching 2 fish on the spoons yesterday but one of the welded rings had failed. After testing multiple spoons I am recalling them. It is very disappointing for me however the small initial shipment I received is going to be replaced in March. Once the new spoons arrive in March I will replace any spoons you had bought at the Boat Show. None of the spoons are available for sale until the new ones arrive and I have instructed stores to remove them from the shelf. If you want to use them in the meantime please remove the welded rings and use a #5 or 6 split ring on them. I am very sorry about this but I can't take the chance that you will lose a fish on them. I know how difficult it can be to get out on the water only to lose a fish due to a gear failure. My sincere apologies. Peter

You can contact me at peter@jonsonlure.com
Way to stand by your product. First class honest guy !!!

Back