Chicago Blackhawks 2017-2018

DeBrincat's shot is something to behold. Lotsa kids which is not a Quenneville specialty. Wingels, Bouma, Tootoo will probably end up with spots that should have gone to the younger crowd cuz Joel does like his GRIT.
Can't be any worse than the last two seasons.

DeBrincat's shot is something to behold. Lotsa kids which is not a Quenneville specialty. Wingels, Bouma, Tootoo will probably end up with spots that should have gone to the younger crowd cuz Joel does like his GRIT.
Can't be any worse than the last two seasons.
Maybe it can get worse

If Bouma and Tootoo go bye - bye, Quenneville will have taken to heart Kitchen's firing. I've got my doubts.
Hayden should stick as he has been very good and he is physical. Debrincat's got the hands but like Teravainen will get the AHL for seasoning.
Hope I'm wrong.

Absolutely owned by the Vegas Knights tonight, 4-2. Problems in many places but not the net. Seems like the first half of the season is going to be Crawford and Forsberg against the world.

Good game going in Pit, two recent champs battling it out. Hawks 4 Penguins 2.;) eman

4-1 over Florida. Nasty pattern of a great first period, followed by two periods of indifference. If not for Crawford we'd be snuggling up to the Oilers.

Last edited:
Hasn't that been a start to a season. Hawks lose 5 in a row and now have won 5 in a row. SFBC's orange Flyers lost 10 straight and then did 6 W's. Canucks have exceeded expectations with big ups to Travis Green. It has been entertaining, for sure.

Anybody got Las Vegas for the Cup ? They are tied for best in the league.

Hasn't that been a start to a season. Hawks lose 5 in a row and now have won 5 in a row. SFBC's orange Flyers lost 10 straight and then did 6 W's. Canucks have exceeded expectations with big ups to Travis Green. It has been entertaining, for sure.

Anybody got Las Vegas for the Cup ? They are tied for best in the league.
I’ll put my money against them winning the Cup

Lottery picks at stake with tonight's tilt vs. the Canucks, lol.
No Crow and down we go.
I wonder if Benning would take Seabrook ?

As much as I have shaken my head at the Hawks lack of drive this season. I still have the utmost confidence in a playoff spot. There only four or five points out with lots of time. I'm quite impressed with the kids this year and if we could get the core playing up to potential we should be fine. Hawks 4 Nucks 2.;) eman

Back