Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a clunker (speaking of the Canucks, not another barely coherent Jackal post).

Didn't come out to play in the 1st period. Had to scramble to get it back to even then took the pedal off the gas or just ran out.

Canucks are slowly moving back to where most people thought they would be. Fighting for .500, not fighting for the playoffs.

Damien you are new on this thread you will eventually get it, being a Leaf fan my friends on this site have shown no mercy and i wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

20170325_174807.jpg With Jackal it is all in good fun...unless I don't see a piece of moose :eek: hmm I guess I may have to cook up another piece of tuna :rolleyes::)

Last edited:
Derby you ******* i will get you for this:D no moose for me in Revelstoke on my was to the Koots, will be in touch buddy. GO NUCKS GO

Boy the Flyers look out of sorts. Good way to start a big 6 game road trip for the Nucks.

Wow can Boeser shoot the puck. His wrister looks like Daniel's in his prime.

I hope Dorsett is going to be okay. He's off to get his neck looked at after offseason fusion. Eeeks.

1/4 of the way through the season, 10-8-1. Not bad, but the rest of this roadie could be a real nut punch.

With his wicked shot could Boeser be the next Bossy....I'm hoping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back