Fine Mesh Herring Type Netting Wanted

I have garbage bag of herring seine web in my garage. The pieces are in various sizes and condition, as it was discarded from a big repair job. But I can stretch it out and should be able to lace together the size you need. Are you going to suspend it or just lay it on the grass and pin it down?
I'll be in Langley at the Sandman in Walnut Grove Nov 28pm- Dec 2 for a tournament. Send me a pm if you can wait that long. Plus the exact measurement. No charge.

I have garbage bag of herring seine web in my garage. The pieces are in various sizes and condition, as it was discarded from a big repair job. But I can stretch it out and should be able to lace together the size you need. Are you going to suspend it or just lay it on the grass and pin it down?
I'll be in Langley at the Sandman in Walnut Grove Nov 28pm- Dec 2 for a tournament. Send me a pm if you can wait that long. Plus the exact measurement. No charge.

that would be great , will pm you ,

felix

Looking to see if anyone knows where I could buy some fish netting , help protect a section of our lawn that is getting destroyed again , I’m thinking of maybe an old seine type netting for herring , I’m looking for something around 20’ x 20’ feet, Any leads would be appreciated

FD
I have a bud that used herring GN to keep out the pests-free for the taking at the end of trites in Steveston

Back