Wanted : Honda Generator

steve01

Hey guys , long shot ..but does anyone have a Honda eu2000i gen they want to sell/trade ?
I have a brand new scotty 2106 in the box or a black islander MR3 .
Looking for a gen for the trailer.
Let me know .

Last edited:
what are you asking charlie?

The Honda EU2000I generator is small, easy to use, quiet, and convenient. The generator is an excellent choice for home, apartment, RV, or BOAT. It is a little less than 2 feet long and 1 foot wide, weighs 46 pounds, and features a convenient handle for carrying. It provides almost 10 hours of operation on a gallon of gas when using a quarter of the rated load. At full rated load, they say the generator provides four hours... I usually got seven hours of operation on one gallon of gas powering all of my lights, two televisions, a refrigerator, and freezer. With that said, it will only run one coffee machine, and/or hot plate at a time. I highly recommend, VERY reliable, and you will be lucky to find anyone willing to sell a used one! The only reason I sold mine, is because I sold my boat, have a 10kw propane generator which I also recommend!

Last edited:
For anyone thinking of a Honda the 3000 is much quieter than the 2000.

Yeah I don't recommend the cheap inverter brands. Bought one off Costco a few years ago 3000W and just not impressed, occasional engine sputtering and standby mode really wasn't useable. I returned it so worked fine for the summer, they don't sell that brand anymore. Happy with my CT Champion 3000W that was on for half price been bullet proof. Heavy 110 lbs and noisy 68 db compared to Honda 2000 53 db but I'm stationary and run a little more cord.
Strange Honda lists db specs for the 2000 and not the 3000?

Last edited:
Back