Wanted, Snow blower

Hey Prawn Star. I have a Husqvarna. I bought it brand new in 2009 or 2010 I think. It has been in my shed untouched and never used since. I have a quad with snow plow on it so always used that instead. I've been thinking I should sell it. I haven't started it since but if you are interested I could take pics of it and put fresh gas in it and fire it up for you if you want. I think I paid around $1500 for it back then but would sell it for a great deal if you are interested. I'm on the mainland though. Looks like this one but I can take some actual pictures of mine if you want.

H510-0352.png

Hey Prawn Star. I have a Husqvarna. I bought it brand new in 2009 or 2010 I think. It has been in my shed untouched and never used since. I have a quad with snow plow on it so always used that instead. I've been thinking I should sell it. I haven't started it since but if you are interested I could take pics of it and put fresh gas in it and fire it up for you if you want. I think I paid around $1500 for it back then but would sell it for a great deal if you are interested. I'm on the mainland though. Looks like this one but I can take some actual pictures of mine if you want.

View attachment 35677
I'm interested in that snowblower if prawn star passes. I'm on the mainland too. Let me know.

View attachment 35677
Thanks man, its a dandy but the cost of me getting to the island would be too much. My search continues.

Sorry guys it's sold. Access to this website has been a nightmare from home computer. Getting messages saying sight is not secure and virus messages. No issues with any other sight. Have to use phone to even post on here now. Horrible

Back