This is rediculase

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir-vivor

I know Steveston is undergoing major changes, with the loss of Nikka, the net place, the limber yard, the water front to condos... And now this???? Did they sell us to the States???
(sorry for sideways picture but kinda way things are going here lately lol)
DSC_2021.JPG

I know they film 'Once Upon A Time' there. Its a show set in the Maine I believe. Good show if you have a kid in the 9-11 range - on Netflix.

No reason to sell out for American film makers....Its Canada.... We fought for it, if they don't like our flag flying high there.. GO HOME!

If they are filming, the flag could have been from Botswana. Who cares ?

Interesting if there is no shoot and the US flag is flying.

They were,... Days earlier... So, why keep it up... The point is how much money would it take for the hotel to fly it 24/7/365... Are we really that hard up for cash in Canada.... Tell the veterans, they still have a place in Steveston 4 blocks west of that hotel

Sometimes a detail gets missed....remember the film industry dumps a whole lot of money into the economy of BC... not sure why one would be so offended...

Last edited:
So common in this country to see the stars and stripes alongside the maple leaf. Generally you see it out front of retailers and other businesses. I figure it's code for "everyone welcome to spend money here.'

Sometimes a detail gets missed....remember the film industry dumps a whole lot of money into the economy of BC... not sure why one would be so offended...

I bet its not in your neighborhood .... if not , I understand why "not sure why one would be offended " attitude ....
Nor have you spent a day in the military to defend your flag ,eh ? if you did the flag flying high would be more important to you than any amount of money your economy is receiving to have it replaced on your home land ..... hope this helps you get your
details in priority .
Fine spend your money here , just don't replace our flag with yours ..... if our flag interferes with your filming plans, I'm sure you have a way to dub it in , c'mon !

images

I bet its not in your neighborhood .... if not , I understand why "not sure why one would be offended " attitude ....
Nor have you spent a day in the military to defend your flag ,eh ? if you did the flag flying high would be more important to you than any amount of money your economy is receiving to have it replaced on your home land ..... hope this helps you get your
details in priority .
Fine spend your money here , just don't replace our flag with yours ..... if our flag interferes with your filming plans, I'm sure you have a way to dub it in , c'mon !

lol..u would be the last one to tell me about getting my details in priority... :)

I don't know if it is the "same old" anything.

I think it's more about a dramatic over reaction and finding offense in something so silly, opposed to just living your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back