Hewescraft Searunner 2006 - 180 with Yamaha 115 4 Stroke

kaelc

8102.jpg

Reduced price and including Riggers and Lowrance HDS 8 Gen2 Navionics with NMEA 2000 and Yamaha Commandlink for $27,900

2006 180 Hewescraft Searunner 18" Aluminum Soft Top with regular transom for sale in Victoria. See link at the bottom for more pictures or send me your number and I can text you any pictures you need. Deep V Heavy Aluminum Boat built for the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. It is an easy to launch, easy to maintain, easy to maintain, easy to tow but not easy to let go because my friends want me to keep it! Boat, with EZ Loader galvanized trailer, suspension seats and Yamaha 115 for sale for $27,900.

This price is without the radar/arch/kicker I will be transferring to my new boat, that many people on the forum already have or do not need.

It shows like it has been well fished and it is not a showroom boat, but you can hand down to your grand kids. There are no dents/gouges or non-working items and can send you pictures of anything you like. I will be replacing two hatch locks and two snaps for the canvas top this weekend but other then that it is in excellent shape. I've fished Swiftsure, Renfrew and all over the Victoria and Sooke areas.

I’ve caught tons of halibut, salmon and crabs and now will be buying a big cruiser for overnight trips with family. Suspension seats, 4 stroke low hour Yamaha Engine, live well with working pump to keep your crab fresh.

440 hour Yamaha 115 4 stroke 2006 engine with new impeller that runs very quite. Digital RPM and Hour Gauge. Last print out showed 100 hours at less then 1000rpm and I estimate it now has 150-200 trolling as it is a lot quieter then a kicker. New Yamaha prop and SE300 Hydrofoil fin. Lowrance Command Link gives a second digital monitor on the Lowrance Touch screen giving MPG/RPM/Alternator. Does about 35mph when loaded and should go closer to 40mph empty. Has about a 150 mile range.

New Canvas soft top in 2015, sides and drop curtain that give 6 feet of headroom, with drop curtain so this is a warm boat to fish in 12 months a year.

Captain and Passenger Suspension Seats Weight adjustment from 132 lbs. - 264 lbs.
Captains Seat has folding backs, swivels and storage,
Dual Storage bench seats (one just recovered for $400) seating for 4 additional passengers Transport Canada Certified for 6 Passengers,
Running Lights and LED Anchor Light,
5 welded cleats,
Stainless Bow Rails to fish a rod up front.
Anchor locker in bow,
anchor roller,
locking storage in floor for rods and side rod holders.
Hydraulic Steering,
Dual Windshield Wipers,
walk through front windshield,
new dual battery switch,
Guest On-board Dual Battery Charger
new starting battery and second battery for reserve/electronics,
horn,
new bilge pump with automatic float switch.
Self draining bow,
transom splash well to keep you safe in following seas.
Swim grid and stainless ladder, that tucks out of the way making it easy to net salmon and board on beaches.
34 US Gallon Inboard Fuel Tank
1400 pounds dry beam is 94 inches.
Galvanized EZ Load trailer with spare just had $760 tune up with all lights working, both hubs rebuilt and sealed LED brake lights.
Scotty Electric Downriggers, with swivels

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classif...Reduced_30516036?preview=edit&new=true&posted

Last edited:
Uh oh,, somebody got footidiss lol. Good on yah hope it sells fast. Can't wait to see the new one when you get it ;)

I saw it heading west this morning around 6:30am as I was going east on the #1. Maybe to its new owner?!

Thanks guys for the support. Lots of interest but haven't set the hook and been a little busy using the boat. Added about 30 hours and oil change! Just back from a wonderful week on the gulf islands gorging on prawns and even a hatchery coho. Mommy says she wants waterfront but I'm running the numbers on a bigger boat/vs a gulf island cabin and although both will make me broke, one keeps me fishing :).

Reduced price and simplified pricing. $27,900 including Downriggers and Lowrance HDS 8 Gen 2 (navionics, NMEA2000 network, Yamaha Commandlink digital dash display).

Attachments

• 21687524_10155896149707216_2116315015584015569_n.jpg
    21687524_10155896149707216_2116315015584015569_n.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 107
Forget the waterfront and just get a 30 foot commander, go anywhere waterfront cabin

Forget the waterfront and just get a 30 foot commander, go anywhere waterfront cabin
Good suggestion, I browsed a couple online Commanders online. What do you think the gas and diesel range would be and mpg? I want to do a trip to Alaska, through the inside passage which I did 20 years ago. Just a little afraid of the inboard repair and maintenance bills I have seen my brother pay on a single but that's boating if you don't buy a light 4 stroke boat!

Good suggestion, I browsed a couple online Commanders online. What do you think the gas and diesel range would be and mpg? I want to do a trip to Alaska, through the inside passage which I did 20 years ago. Just a little afraid of the inboard repair and maintenance bills I have seen my brother pay on a single but that's boating if you don't buy a light 4 stroke boat!

I don't know the numbers but my buddy has a 30ft commander with twin diesel the range is amazing. That boats burns less then his last boat which was trophy with a large outboard. I know hard to believe but it's unreal. Yes filters and all that stuff are more expensive, but the boat does it all fishing, hunting, it's a machine at the end of a tough day you can kick back make a nice meal and watch a movie if that's your thing.

View attachment 35096

Reduced price and including Riggers and Lowrance HDS 8 Gen2 Navionics with NMEA 2000 and Yamaha Commandlink for $27,900

2006 180 Hewescraft Searunner 18" Aluminum Soft Top with regular transom for sale in Victoria. See link at the bottom for more pictures or send me your number and I can text you any pictures you need. Deep V Heavy Aluminum Boat built for the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. It is an easy to launch, easy to maintain, easy to maintain, easy to tow but not easy to let go because my friends want me to keep it! Boat, with EZ Loader galvanized trailer, suspension seats and Yamaha 115 for sale for $27,900.

This price is without the radar/arch/kicker I will be transferring to my new boat, that many people on the forum already have or do not need.

It shows like it has been well fished and it is not a showroom boat, but you can hand down to your grand kids. There are no dents/gouges or non-working items and can send you pictures of anything you like. I will be replacing two hatch locks and two snaps for the canvas top this weekend but other then that it is in excellent shape. I've fished Swiftsure, Renfrew and all over the Victoria and Sooke areas.

I’ve caught tons of halibut, salmon and crabs and now will be buying a big cruiser for overnight trips with family. Suspension seats, 4 stroke low hour Yamaha Engine, live well with working pump to keep your crab fresh.

440 hour Yamaha 115 4 stroke 2006 engine with new impeller that runs very quite. Digital RPM and Hour Gauge. Last print out showed 100 hours at less then 1000rpm and I estimate it now has 150-200 trolling as it is a lot quieter then a kicker. New Yamaha prop and SE300 Hydrofoil fin. Lowrance Command Link gives a second digital monitor on the Lowrance Touch screen giving MPG/RPM/Alternator. Does about 35mph when loaded and should go closer to 40mph empty. Has about a 150 mile range.

New Canvas soft top in 2015, sides and drop curtain that give 6 feet of headroom, with drop curtain so this is a warm boat to fish in 12 months a year.

Captain and Passenger Suspension Seats Weight adjustment from 132 lbs. - 264 lbs.
Captains Seat has folding backs, swivels and storage,
Dual Storage bench seats (one just recovered for $400) seating for 4 additional passengers Transport Canada Certified for 6 Passengers,
Running Lights and LED Anchor Light,
5 welded cleats,
Stainless Bow Rails to fish a rod up front.
Anchor locker in bow,
anchor roller,
locking storage in floor for rods and side rod holders.
Hydraulic Steering,
Dual Windshield Wipers,
walk through front windshield,
new dual battery switch,
Guest On-board Dual Battery Charger
new starting battery and second battery for reserve/electronics,
horn,
new bilge pump with automatic float switch.
Self draining bow,
transom splash well to keep you safe in following seas.
Swim grid and stainless ladder, that tucks out of the way making it easy to net salmon and board on beaches.
34 US Gallon Inboard Fuel Tank
1400 pounds dry beam is 94 inches.
Galvanized EZ Load trailer with spare just had $760 tune up with all lights working, both hubs rebuilt and sealed LED brake lights.
Scotty Electric Downriggers, with swivels

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classif...Reduced_30516036?preview=edit&new=true&posted
I’m struggling to find your contact details to discuss a sale. Please contact me via 4037974685

Back