Hugh Hefner dies

Those articles were great. I think anyways Can't remember them much any more. Do remember some of the pictures though. I've always been more if a picture, hands on kinda guy.

Can't feel too bad for ol Hugh. He had a great long life. Most of us are jealous of his life and lifestyle.

Oly

I actually did like playboy for the articles. The did some really groundbreaking stuff and published some really interesting writers.

I'm 40 so I've been living in the internet **** era most of my life and never really thought much about playboy in that regard. Imgur has a great page with every playboy cover for about 40 years, though. Really fascinating to scroll through.

I'm not known to ever be an envious type of person,but man this guy makes me green with it.What a life he must have had in the company of some of the most beautiful women in the world.I've got to think he died with the biggest smile on his face.RIP Hugh!

Yep.

f89eb1a6fdda3eb6c2d561eba0a5bcfc.jpg

I'm 72 and remember Playboy quite well.

Also remember Hefner and Guccione (Penthouse) arguing over who was the first magazine to show a flash of pubic hair, as well as when no nipples were shown in magazines at all except British Nudist mags where the pubic area was airbrushed out but boobs were ok.

Lots of societal changes since Hef started eh what?

Hugh Hefner, R.I.P.

Take care.

I still have a bunch of playboy mags in my basement. Haven't had the heart to throw them in the recycle bin. I look at one once in a while, they're from the late 70's early 80's. The photos are a little more conservative than the mags that came out 15 or 20 years later. ;-)

Did you ever notice they must have had a shortage of razors back in the 70's and 80's ?
;)

It may have just been due to a lack of time as society transitioned from the "greet your husband at the door with an alcoholic drink, ask him about his day and only listen...don't talk about yours " era. Or they were just lazy.

ah the old non razor days gave you something to look for back then.

Since Hugh was in Heaven most of his life here, he may be a little disappointed now.

Back