Wtb 18.5 champion explorer or 17 double eagle

my son in law is selling his podded 17 ft double eagle with a podded 115 yami. I have the same boat but his has a much bigger dance floor than I do. He's asking10,000 for it. His number is 250 598 9108

nice one on nanaimo buy and sell fb page.

its on cl

Last edited:
I have a 17' DE I am getting ready to sell so I can get something a bit more family friendly. I had the floor and transom professionally redone last spring, brand new old stock Suzuki 115 and Suzuki 9.9 4 strokes. I have yet to use the kicker and the main just had its 20hr service at the dealer. Hull is clean and in good condition, bimini, drop back and slant back canvas in excellent condition. Trailer is in good shape, all lights work, rear ones were new last spring, new winch and strap this spring. New swivel helm seat and new sleeper seat on port side. Wired for Scotty downriggers, all running lights work, new dual batteries last spring, 3 rod holders in splashwell, new vhf this spring. I have 12 gal and 6 gal portable tanks for main and a 3 gal portable tank for kicker. As is im looking for $18,500, if you want to be at $15, I could keep the kicker for my next boat. PM me if you are interested or have any more questions.

Attachments

• IMG_2905.JPG
    IMG_2905.JPG
    339.1 KB · Views: 63
my son in law is selling his podded 17 ft double eagle with a podded 115 yami. I have the same boat but his has a much bigger dance floor than I do. He's asking10,000 for it. His number is 250 598 9108

no reply....

I have a 17' DE I am getting ready to sell so I can get something a bit more family friendly. I had the floor and transom professionally redone last spring, brand new old stock Suzuki 115 and Suzuki 9.9 4 strokes. I have yet to use the kicker and the main just had its 20hr service at the dealer. Hull is clean and in good condition, bimini, drop back and slant back canvas in excellent condition. Trailer is in good shape, all lights work, rear ones were new last spring, new winch and strap this spring. New swivel helm seat and new sleeper seat on port side. Wired for Scotty downriggers, all running lights work, new dual batteries last spring, 3 rod holders in splashwell, new vhf this spring. I have 12 gal and 6 gal portable tanks for main and a 3 gal portable tank for kicker. As is im looking for $18,500, if you want to be at $15, I could keep the kicker for my next boat. PM me if you are interested or have any more questions.

where about's is your boat located

Back