2004 Double Eagle 185

Honu

2004 Double Eagle 185 in excellent condition. Never moored, kept undercover at Lion’s Bay Marina. Multiple upgrades since purchased in 2014. All regular maintenance done by Howe Sound Marine. EZ Loader trailer with new tires 2015, brakes 2014, and bearings 2016. Dry storage at Lion’s Bay Marina available with boat if interested.

Yamaha 115 – 485 hrs

Yamaha 8 kicker

Custom Double Eagle Upholstery - 2017

Baystar Hydraulic steering - 2016

Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs with Electronic Indicator Control and Automatic Tab Retraction – 2016

Kenwood Marine CD Receiver with Bluetooth - 2016

Solas Stainless Steel propeller - 2016

Atlantic Towers Aluminum foldable radar arch - 2015

Lowrance HDS 8 with Platinum Chart - 2015

Lowrance Broadband 3G Radar – 2015

Pictures available at:

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/boa/d/2004-double-eagle-185/6285942282.html

Serious enquiries only please. $37,500 obo

The arch is from Atlantic Towers (atlantictowers.com). The installation wasn't as easy as it sounded initially but the final product is awesome. It's extremely strong and doesn't rattle at all. The covered storage for my boat is high enough that I don't have to fold it, but it can be easily folded forward and rests below the height of my canvas top.

The arch is from Atlantic Towers (atlantictowers.com). The installation wasn't as easy as it sounded initially but the final product is awesome. It's extremely strong and doesn't rattle at all. The covered storage for my boat is high enough that I don't have to fold it, but it can be easily folded forward and rests below the height of my canvas top.

Thanks Honu. I checked it out. If I have questions I may PM. If anyone is looking for a fun family boat easy to look after and launch this is a great rig.

Thanks Honu. I checked it out. If I have questions I may PM. If anyone is looking for a fun family boat easy to look after and launch this is a great rig.
Thanks guys! It's been a great boat and I'll be sad to part with it. I purchased a Skagit Orca early this summer and haven't been able to convince my wife that we should have 2 boats! :)

Back