Yamaha 2008 300 HP V8 REVIEWS

https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/ca/engines/outboard/verado/six-cylinder-225-350-hp/?utm_term=en&utm_medium=us+&utm_source=Overlay_IP=ca&utm_campaign=Region+Redirection

zero hours , brand new in the crate , straight 6 Blair , smaller displacement , hence the supercharger , great outta the bole , excellent fuel economy , amazingly quiet , ive been on boats with 300 350 yamis , your 300 suzuki , twin 300 etecs , know the feeling and performance of all , im pretty happy , pretty sure you will be too
drove Zelkos new boat , same motor , rocket !!
will call ya later

felix

Last edited:
My Mercury experience was no laughing matter hahahaha. You know the stories ;p

i can honestly say , ive heard from fellow fishin pals , all brands have there issues ,ask Derby ,
ask john , ask Mike , all swear they will never go back to the motors that caused them alot of grief ,
i will NEVER buy an Evinrude again , the service is the ***** ,
Buy what Gordy/Breakers can fix :)
if my Merc fails me , no doubt my next will be Suzuki
we only here about the bad **** it seems ,

i can honestly say , ive heard from fellow fishin pals , all brands have there issues ,ask Derby ,
ask john , ask Mike , all swear they will never go back to the motors that caused them alot of grief ,
i will NEVER buy an Evinrude again , the service is the ***** ,
Buy what Gordy/Breakers can fix :)
if my Merc fails me , no doubt my next will be Suzuki
we only here about the bad **** it seems ,
I'm sure you will be very happy with it. One thing i know for sure is that Mercury has a fantastic warranty and service side to their business, which is super important to me.

My pleasure. Spending your money is so much more fun then spending mine lol. I better be on the invite list for the first outing with that beast.

I think you will be happy.

my brother and I have a 300 verado on our 228 grady.....1200 hours bulletproof so far
dad has twin 300's hanging on the back of his 3370 pursuit close to 1000 hours and been great
we hung a 300 verado on my uncles 24 whaler and that has worked well too.

since 2010 supercharger issues have become minimal and they have all of the sensors figured out, this engine has been on the market for over 10 years.

plus they wont corrode from the inside out...

Back