CAMPBELL RIVER FISHING CHARTER'S

Bag-Juan

Hey, i'm in Victoria and fish Sidney to Sooke, to Renfrew, - might be a bit late but i was thinking of trying something different this year and maybe giving Campbell River a try. I never fished there so would want to do a charter for a couple days, hopefully beginning of August if anything available. Any info would be much appreciated if anyone has a recommendation. Seem's the fishing is getting better on the inside water's and maybe time to give them a try.

Cleaned this one up...let's not derail it again.
How was it derailed ? Why can't a person give a reason on why not to recommend a certain charter company ? I don't understand why you guys continue to delete or cleanup threads ? It's not like it was a rumour or gossip there was a conviction and fines.

That wasn't the point. The post that caused the derail was removed by the poster and then a bunch of comments that had nothing to do with the OP's question were going back and forth. He didn't ask who is a problem guide, he asked for recommendations of a good one. Once the post regarding the offending guide was removed the rest was just a fight going nowhere.

Give David Chard a call. He owns Profisher Adventures in C.R. Him and his dad used to own Chinootka Lodge in Nootka Sound but their home base has always been C.R. They sold the lodge so I think they work closer to home now. http://profish.bc.ca/

Thanks Admin, i wasn't looking to open up a can of woop-butt! also thanks for the reply's , i will check them out.

David Chard is a great choice,but I'm fairly certain he is in Nootka right now. I heard him chatting on the radio over there just yesterday. He contracts over there a lot this time of year. Usually back in CR in August.

Back