Wtb 18' -20' cuddy cabin boat

Discus

I m looking for a good cuddle boat . The boat comes with 4 stroke outboard motor and trailer. The motor must be low hours. Around 10k

Thank
Discus

Good luck. Hopefully you'll be able to find one or the other, but not together for 10K. Like lots of other people, I've been watching the ads and I don't remember any ad coming up and being that low in price. You're probably looking at more like 18-25K for that package. There's a bunch of Trophys on usedvictoria right now.

There's an 18.5 Double Eagle on used vic for $16K today with a 200 Yamaha 2 stroke.That's as close as you'll find to what your after.A 4 stroke will be $20K plus.

l like double eagle . I m concern about the foam become to a " sponge " the foam gets old and wet.
Both DE are good deal.

What your best suggestion I can check it out before I buy the boat.

l like double eagle . I m concern about the foam become to a " sponge " the foam gets old and wet.
Both DE are good deal.

What your best suggestion I can check it out before I buy the boat.
If you find you dont like it take it out and line the inside with starboard or something similar.

The best cuddy I have ever owned and safest is the one I have now the Malibu 185. I would rather have this one than the double eagle 18ft. Nothing wrong with eagle I just find these better built especially interior. Also cuddy is large and very usuable .

They are hard to find podded. If they are your in the 17 to 20k range with decent motor. Your going to have a tough time finding a cuddy in that price range that isn't beat up with issues. I would wait till summer ends in fall or save more money.

Last edited:
Back