Bamfield Accomadation August 17 - 21, 2017

chinnok

Looking for a four night cabin/cottage rental within the above dates. Need moorage for a 24 ft boat.

Seabeam or Harbourside. There are many others but those are where I have stayed. Your dates may have some vacancy issues so I'd be calling ASAP.

I'll be there for my first time about a week before you get there. I'm staying at Eagle Lodge but have no real info on the area.

What I will say is I would book sooner rather than later as I book months ago and had to look for openings.

I'll be there for my first time about a week before you get there. I'm staying at Eagle Lodge but have no real info on the area.

What I will say is I would book sooner rather than later as I book months ago and had to look for openings.

Thanks, I guess you are talking about Imperial eagle Lodge, I stayed there quite a few times, great place. They are all booked for August. Stayed at Harbourside in the Costco Hilton's, never again but I know the owners and guide, great guys. I know I should of booked earlier but I can't really plan ahead that far. I'll keep looking, hoping for a cancellation somewhere.

have you checked the hotel no-tel?

Thanks, but I have stayed there before too. It sucked but that was ten years ago probably, is it any better now?

much better really!! new owners and staff, some improvements to rooms... cheap and easy for fisherman is the main stay..

Back