Vacuum sealer bags - 8" x 12" 4mm for sale

These are commercial grade 4mm, 8” x 12” bags that work in all external clamp vacuum sealing machines (Food Saver type).

These bags work great! Every bag seals, in my experience, so no wasted bags and you can use an inexpensive machine.

I am personally buying these in bulk to benefit SVIAC http://anglerscoalition.com/ and offering them to:
SVIAC members at $28/100.
Non-SVIAC member price is $35/100

I cannot be shipping these, but will arrange for pick up at my place, a store in Victoria or other locations/events (more info to follow).

Thank you for supporting a great cause!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. The order has been placed and should be arriving in the next week.

We will have samples of these bags at the South Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition @SVIAC booth, during the Victoria Boat & Fishing Show (Feb. 17-19 www.victoriaboatshow.com) where you can also re-new or sign up as a member of SVIAC!!!
We will also be taking orders at the booth, so please stop by, join up and find out what SVIAC is working on!!!

Thanks,
@Tsquared
@Inshore
@TenMile
Got your orders recorded.

Last edited:
Dan don't know if you counted mine but will take 100.

The bags have arrived - all 3,000 of them!!!
I am out of town till mid April, so upon my return I'll arrange for getting them out to everyone.

Sorry for not keeping people posted better.

I have the bags.
Been very busy and will try to arrange a time next week to pick them up.
Apologizes, but life sometimes tosses curve balls.

Regards,

I purchased 3,000 of these this year, so everyone that ordered on this site will have them.
There have only been 1,00o ordered so LOTS left.

Back