weird offer for trade, 2 brand new MR3's for MR'3 of a different color

stones93

Ok this may sound suspicious as is is so shallow and vain but I have 2 brand new never used MR'3 islanders to trade for similar but in a different colour. I have black and gold fully backed and new line but I would replace the line as it is over 12 months old. I am looking to trade for (mine are 100 percent never used but purchased at pacific angler Vancouver so they are not stolen!). I went out many times last year but always had gear provided so they were not used. I do not care if this transaction doesn't happen as I love these reels, just mojo and a vibe I get off of the blue or gunmetal colour reels. Just a mojo or vanity thing. If anyone is interested in an easy trade (I have the box for one and holders for both and if I really look may even have the receipts) I will supply pictures upon request and like I said both were purchased from pacific angler. Not looking for gold or silver, just blue or the new gunmetal.
Thank you and sorry for a post that will waste most of your time:)
Tight lines,

Brad

It was a hard decision for me between blue and gunmetals... went with gunmetal in the end...

Wont Jay take them back in on trade? Id ask him, you may have to pay a couple bucks, he may have someone in mind for them

Back