Forum members BOATS

Well tired of looking for a bracket, just going to get a welding buddy do mine for some beer! Will update when complete.

Well tired of looking for a bracket, just going to get a welding buddy do mine for some beer! Will update when complete.
You got several replies pointing you in the right direction like immediately after you said you were looking for a bracket. Did you msg Bentley? Or contact S2S metalworks?

You got several replies pointing you in the right direction like immediately after you said you were looking for a bracket. Did you msg Bentley? Or contact S2S metalworks?

Problem for me is that I'm in Alberta, hard to describe what I need. The way my transome and tabs are located I have to go full custom to keep the kicker where I want it. Was hoping to find one online and just modify as needed but no luck.

We'll see you when you get there, and should be there till the end of August also

Problem for me is that I'm in Alberta, hard to describe what I need. The way my transome and tabs are located I have to go full custom to keep the kicker where I want it. Was hoping to find one online and just modify as needed but no luck.

Just curious what the issue is for needing custom? The pictures I posted were on a striper with the same transom as your Avatar picture unless it's an inboard. Do you have any pictures of the stern?

Thanks guys, it has been an adventure finding the right boat! Had to drive right across Canada for this one!
Now I need your guys help on finding a real nice solid kicker bracket for her, no one around here can help me, they keep referring to the spring style adjustable ones.
Great boat, I noticed the QC tag on it. GA checkpoint in Port Moody mounted my kicker bracket, plumbed the kicker and installed a seastar steering link... super happy with it
Congrats man.

Just curious what the issue is for needing custom? The pictures I posted were on a striper with the same transom as your Avatar picture unless it's an inboard. Do you have any pictures of the stern?
Don't want it mounted on the starboard side, transducers are all mounted there plus I want to even out the weight better. Your engine well is smaller than mine, I don't have a big of flat area to mount that style of plate, my well is a lot wider for twin mains. Plus by the look of yours, my kicker would trim down into the trim tab, so I had to push it back 6" from the transom to ensure it clears

Last edited:
Great boat, I noticed the QC tag on it. GA checkpoint in Port Moody mounted my kicker bracket, plumbed the kicker and installed a seastar steering link... super happy with it
Congrats man.
Thanks, yeah it was a journey to get it, but way worth it! I'm in Alberta, so just fabricating a bracket to mount it on the port side, just waiting for powder coating

I remember the incident well but not sure of the boat. I guess I should have since I drove it back in. Still can't believe all those guys that just looked on while I ran all the way from the upper ramp to the second finger out to grab that fellow.

Back