Espar heaters

picked up mine today

So it's a better investment than the Wallace? Am I understanding this correctly, if you want to, can you just run kerosene in a diesel heater? Downside appears to be slightly fewer BTU's, upside seems to be less fumes and it's easier on the burner?

I'm in the market for a heater too, planning on buying next week, and was thinking about going with kerosene primarily because there seems to be less fumes.

i am going to use kerosene in mine, even with the 70 gallons of diesel in my belly tank. it is a lot better for the heater(cleaner) so less maintenance, and less fumes

i am going to use kerosene in mine, even with the 70 gallons of diesel in my belly tank. it is a lot better for the heater(cleaner) so less maintenance, and less fumes

It might sound like a dumb question but, I'm assuming fuel consumption will be the same on both fuels?

x2 on the Snugger's. Bought a couple back in 2011 for the new boats, never installed them as I was under the crunch of getting these boats all rigged out for the summer. Put one of them in my little 8' camper last year for my October/November hunting trips up north (wife wasn't impressed with the propane pot heater at all), kept that camper warm and dry, not much moisture inside compared to the propane pot, easy on fuel as well - used 11 litres for a ten day hunt up in the Dease area in October. Best investment for that camper to date:)

Back