Sale priced Mustang PFD's at the Boat Show in Vancouver

If any one needs one or more PFD's Mustang has most of theirs 50% off at their booth at the Boat Show in Vancouver. Good opportunity to pick one or more up if you need them.

Awesome info! I'm hoping to get a new pot puller there tomorrow, did you see any sweet deals?

Do you mean at the Steveston's booth? They have a mustang section. The Mustang booth is small and I don't think they're selling...They refer you to Steveston's booth. It is massive and even though you think you've gone to a Mustang or Helly booth it's all theirs. Look up at the banners and you'll see about 4 booths on either side of the walkway Is ALL them.

If buying the Elite 38....Buy a red one as opposed to black or grey. The red ones have an extra year on the expiry of the inflating canister.

"Inside scoop". ;)

Grabbed an Ace Line Hauler, good price that included the hands free and carrying case.

Pacific Net and Twine. Hauler/Bulldog hands free and carrying case = $579.

I bought the MIT100 Automatic Mustang at the show, I think it was $139. At the Steveston booth.

And a 'factory second' flasher. Thats about it for me.

I had to keep myself restrained from putting down a deposit on an 1825 Falcon...

I bought the MIT100 Automatic Mustang at the show, I think it was $139. At the Steveston booth.

And a 'factory second' flasher. Thats about it for me.

I had to keep myself restrained from putting down a deposit on an 1825 Falcon...
Hilarious....thought it was just me....

Should not have read this thread ... bought two more Pfd's (Mustang Elite 38 ... great deal). Boating is the ultimate want vs need hobby.

P.S. In all the years of going to the show, I think this year was the tipping point ... seemed like more aluminum than fibreglass boats for the first time.

A close friend of mine works for one of the major dealers there...five years ago they sold no aluminum boats. Today half their sales are aluminum, if I remember our last conversation correctly.

Whether that's a trend or a transition, I have no idea. I'm not opposed to aluminum by any stretch but my experience with them has been that the rides can be "corky".

But that may just be the boats I've tried. I assume that a heavy aluminum hull with enough shape to it would ride just like fiberglass; that might be prohibitively expensive to create, though.

as usual Harbour Chandler is the best shop on the Island newest ace hauler with hands free and bag $ 525.
Damn, always seems I overpay... wonder if that's with shipping :(

Harbour Chandler is great, there's a reason there aren't many other tackle outfits at the show as there used to be years ago, these guys (and gals) are lights out as far as service and pricing. I would love to see them open a store in the lower mainland.

Back