Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are his feet doing before he hits him ??
head shot !!
if he wants to play like a tough guy , then its time to answer the bell like a tough guy ,
come for a skate and see how it feels !!!

cant wait to see someone get him back !!
and for all the other cheap shots ive seen from him
including his little jab at Mcdavid way after the whistle ,
loved Mcdavid skating awy from him laughing right back at him , priceless

im out

fd

So you know more than the league officials good on you, as far as I can see his feet are moving as he is skating, kind of self explanatory. Is that a threat about coming for a skate fd?

Down boys. The hit may well have been "legal" but as with most blind side ambushes, it was a cheap shot. Should Mr Kadri continue to take such shots, he should not be surprised to be on the receiving end himself.

you have no clue

threat ? lol , , closest you get to the game is watching it free on tv im thinkin ,
let just say this , if someone did that to one of my players , especially
a skilled clean player like Sedin
, i would do everything in my power to to make sure he gets what he deserves ,
clean hit or not , CHEAP !!
again , wanna play like an idiot , then man up and answer the bell Saturday night !!
but hes a TO ***** , im sure he will turtle

and this from a guy that isnt even a Nux fan lol ,

felix

Down boys. The hit may well have been "legal" but as with most blind side ambushes, it was a cheap shot. Should Mr Kadri continue to take such shots, he should not be surprised to be on the receiving end himself.

Ah somebody gets it, yes legal, blindside hits are cheap but legal, until the league changes the rules it is what it is. Done talking about this GO LEAFS GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
;):(:oops::mad::cool::po_O:rolleyes::oops::confused::mad:

Apologies. 9 year old daughter got ahold of laptop. Pretty much sums up the Nux games I have watched though..

Last edited:
The Ducks looked good last night. Maybe the Nucks were saving them selves for Toronto tomorrow.. ;)

you have no clue

threat ? lol , , closest you get to the game is watching it free on tv im thinkin ,
let just say this , if someone did that to one of my players , especially
a skilled clean player like Sedin
, i would do everything in my power to to make sure he gets what he deserves ,
clean hit or not , CHEAP !!
again , wanna play like an idiot , then man up and answer the bell Saturday night !!
but hes a TO ***** , im sure he will turtle

and this from a guy that isnt even a Nux fan lol ,

felix
And thst
maybe Matthews will take a hit like that on Saturday. Let's see what the reaction will be then

That was one tough collision but the aftermath with all the skates coming through could have made it even worse.

yup.. I was a clean hit ..but wow... Yes very lucky he didn't get hurt well he was down on the ice... good thing the Nucks have like 20 defence men this year..:eek:

In the second part of the video you can see his head get hit by skates 3 times. Twice by a teammate and once by a NJ Devil.
If he had an initial spinal cord injury those hits could be disastrous. That's why the team medic immediately supported his head and they put him in a neck brace.
Personally I think the fighters should be fined for being so stupid to basically jump over him to get at a guy who did a "technically" clean hit.
He could have been cut by skates too. Even Shorty and John were worried about that.
Hope he's OK.

Seems the Nucks woke up in the third..A little too late... we'll see how they do this after in Washington.....

yup.. he has been great this season.. even with all the Nucks whoa's in defence ..they haven't gotten there butt really kick...they need scoring badly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back