What's for dinner tonight ?

hahaha.. the problem living on the island.:p..now maybe if you pulled out the gas fired marg mixer I would be in...:D

That's the design .... very nice build , found one place in florida that sold them sorta held off thought i'd build , 2 years later ..
that just gave me some push to build , great flavour when the pork is butterflied thanks for the pic's ..there's a video if i find it i'll post
for others to see the whole roasting process . Derby will go for sure then ;) ...

you can get the rack for inside from a place called La Caja China for about $30 if i remember correctly . Way easier than making one!
If i can help you out with your build feel free to ask. Its well worth the time!
You can cook a 60# pig in about 4.5-5 hrs in this thing and with a couple temp probes its done to perfection every time
Dan

Last edited:
IMG_20170127_194757.jpg

Daddy daughter night with the pup who is coming up on 1 yr. She had dog food....Daddy had pork tenderloin cooked m/r and played a simple dish with a mushroom sauce. Always roast veggies as the flavour is 10x better.

Other half is a realtor but classically trained chef...Normally presentation is better but I was counting the ounces of vodka in the freezer. :D

Oh yeah....Used the ****** plates but Daddy used a proper martini glass.

Last edited:
Fondue_002.jpg

Back