Pack rafting

Fish Camp

I am in the market of a pack .I want the pack to be able to carry pontoon boat gear for a overnighter.What have you come up with for your inflatables?Seen Ctire woods canoe pack and bounty /pro pack115L fom sealine .What other choices do i have for a backpack with waterproof and capacitys of a barrel.If you have a used pack i would be interested in viewing and meeting with you.

arctic-refuge-pack-raft-trip_smile.jpg I found this ,I want a simular outfit ,Noticed he kept the pack under tarp .Looking to replace the pack I have.

I believe Seek Outside makes proven waterproof packs. I remember reading about them on the hunting forum.....worth the research

Alright fish camp ill bite. Google kifaru.net. They make packs for the military but offer a hauler pack. I was looking for a hunting pack years ago and tho pack was the best I researched. Some if the pictures and testimonials had hunters carrying whole sheep and 100lb propane tanks with ease.

I very much enjoyed both posts .Found a dry large gear bag 142 L ,100%pvc coated polyester. I had to buy it.Might I need a hauler pack ?

Found a used Ketly pack .Two chamers seperated just above the lumbar pad top has a small tear where th lateral support bars stay at the bottom. I had luck with two produces that might help fishers. fasten anything and stich with Zap ,canvass tops .ect ,and freesole

imgres.jpg zap is made for rc models and fasten many fabric together.simulare to krazy glue but better results on fabricks,carefull the product super heats in direct sunlight and melt down can hapen.

Back