Support Bill C-228 to end open net pen salmon farming

Got a positive reply from my MP Randall Garrison today....basically bill C-228 has his full support and he is glad to know it has mine also

Hope this gains some traction

I got the same reply and was impressed by it. More of a response than usual.

Other then Mike's I count 8 posts in two days confirming their support for this Bill.
Looks like most members on this site are ok with Fish Farms remaining in the Ocean?

You are either very naive or not that internet savvy lol. Lot's of people are neutral or don't want to let their opinion known on the Farm issue.

I signed it.....

You are either very naive or not that internet savvy lol. Lot's of people are neutral or don't want to let their opinion known on the Farm issue.
I signed it.....

I signed it and shared it....
AND I see a lot more signed it and shared it since my post...mission accomplished eh.
What a shame that a lot of people as you put it... " don't want to let their opinion known on the Farm issue."

I signed it as well a while back. Today I got a letter in the mail from Ron McKinnon (my MP in PoCo). It says he is committed to this and to Mr. Donnelly.

Did this yesterday as well...sent an email to my MP. probably fall on deaf ears as she's a conservative.

still no reply from my MP. I have no idea how she (Cathy macleod) got in here. I haven't seen her do anything at all since she's been in politics here for her constituents. a leftover bobble-head yes (wo)man from Harpers era... waste of skin imo... oops, did I say that out loud?

still no reply from my MP. I have no idea how she (Cathy macleod) got in here. I haven't seen her do anything at all since she's been in politics here for her constituents. a leftover bobble-head yes (wo)man from Harpers era... waste of skin imo... oops, did I say that out loud?

Done for Langley

Did any of you get the link to donate so that they can further social media advertising? Its 75% tax deductible.

I signed it as well a while back. Today I got a letter in the mail from Ron McKinnon (my MP in PoCo). It says he is committed to this and to Mr. Donnelly.
That's great news! I was going to send Ron a letter and do a follow up. It's good news that our local Liberals and NDP MPs are on the same page, when it comes to salmon farms.

Back