Wanted Aluminum 18-19 Center Console by Cope

i kinda like the position of the launchers ,most launchers are right on the stern end of the top !!
those rods are no where near the back deck fishing platform , the first picture makes it look that way , check this one out.....
, i would have designed it exactly the same , my striper launchers have cost me a few fish , no biggy ,
, im gonna have a luggage low profile cargo aluminum rail made right in the middle of the hardtop ,
its alot bigger than it looks , transport light misc gear ,
lose the deck rails in the stern with return welded 8 in flat aluminum so guys have a place ta sit

anxiously awaiting lol , this is killing me , i want to start building her...

fd

P1000841.jpg

Last edited:
Did you see these?

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/bod/5811708846.html

i kinda like the position of the launchers ,most launchers are right on the stern end of the top !!
those rods are no where near the back deck fishing platform , the first picture makes it look that way , check this one out.....
, i would have designed it exactly the same , my striper launchers have cost me a few fish , no biggy ,
, im gonna have a luggage low profile cargo aluminum rail made right in the middle of the hardtop ,
its alot bigger than it looks , transport light misc gear ,
lose the deck rails in the stern with return welded 8 in flat aluminum so guys have a place ta sit

anxiously awaiting lol , this is killing me , i want to start building her...

fd

View attachment 29994

There seems to be a bellavanve on Craigslist that just popped up. Looks similar to what your looking for. I'm not sure about the bellavanve name but take a look.

yeah , this was the add i found way back when , he said he no longer wishes to sell the 19 footers
anyone try callin this number to ask recently ??? im not having any luck or leads on others yet,,,,
, might go show up to his place with a bottle of crown , see if we can soften him up :)

went and looked at this ride Sunday , not the layout i need sadly , was ready to buy !!!, console is to far stern , really takes the deck away for playin ,
great boat though , solid , motors are like new http://abbotsford.craigslist.ca/boa/5805725836.html

thx

fd

Last edited:
yeah , this was the add i found way back when , he said he no longer wishes to sell the 19 footers
anyone try callin this number to ask recently ??? im not having any luck or leads on others yet,,,,
, might go show up to his place with a bottle of crown , see if we can soften him up :)

went and looked at this ride Sunday , not the layout i need sadly , was ready to buy !!!, console is to far stern , really takes the deck away for playin ,
great boat though , solid , motors are like new http://abbotsford.craigslist.ca/boa/5805725836.html

thx

fd

Besides the funky paint job, I thought that one looked pretty solid. Another boat you might keep your eye out for is by Quay Craft out of Port Alberni (don't think they exist any longer). I'm pretty sure they made a CC with the console way forward and huge deck space with hardtop. I think Moutcha Bay might use these in their rental fleet. And Walters Cove might have run these also when it was part of West Coast Resorts. I've never seen any for sale, but they sure looked like sweet boats. Someone else might have some firsthand experience with one.

Is this the same layout as the funky painted boat you just looked at?

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%209.17.03%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%209.22.07%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%209.22.39%20AM.png

Hey Guys,

Didn't know that the website was all that active, haven't touched it in a couple of years. The wife takes care of all of my websites, so I just asked her to update that one a little bit. Took the 19's off, although we still have the 17's and the 5th wheel up for sale. The 5th wheel we are willing to move on the price, as it was used by my parents, and since the passing of my Dad, my Mom will never use it again. Not set up for families though, only the one queen bed (parents did that specifically for more room and so us kids with families couldn't use it LOL :)).

Not sure why the 17's haven't moved, put a new 60hp engine on and you have a great boat for under $20k, especially since they were built by Bruce himself. We had them designed for fly-fishing and buck-tailing out in front of the Qualicum's, hence the reason for the wide beams and short console's. All we ever ran on them was 60 and 75hp two strokes and did a year of 60hp Johnson 4strokes, back when OMC went under and Bombardier bought them out (went back to 2 stokes after running those engines for a year, couldn't deal with the down time and lack of parts back then, had five new engines at the beginning of the season, three ended up basket cases and the other two I basically gave away as I didn't want to deal with them anymore).

Sorry about the website updates, all taken care of now. Also have a 4 pack of 90hp Yamaha's for sale, extra long shaft 4strokes, lots of hours on these as they were used by the Outpost on their 24' Broadwaters, which I purchased two years ago. Asking $6k for those.

I would love to build a couple of new boats, either in the 22' range with a single on the back, or at least one more 26' cruiser, but as always, comes down to how much capitol outlay can I put out in one year. Once the 19's are gone, I can't get them back. Not having the spare boats around has already caused a few issues with some of the larger groups we have. Just going to hold on to the boats until I definitely have replacements for them.

Regards,

Fishyboy

Fog Ducker and Fishyboy, you should discuss a lease opportunity as I think FD is just looking for a winter boat to run out of BamTown after he pulls his fiberglass in the fall. Seems to me if those rock solid aluminum consoles are just sitting unused in winter harbour all winter, a deal might be made for one to be trailed to Port Alberni and run out to Bamfield for the winter … just sayin'!

Cheers!

Ukee

thx for clearin that up Rob ( fishboy) if ya change your mind , send me a message ,

Pretty sure those West Coast Resorts boats are identical to Qualicum Rivers boats ,
Rob would know , definately has the console further frwd than the Kamma & Blake boat i looked at ( funky paint ),
see if i can track down West Coast Resorts , sell them off ?? ,

really starting to think about possibly building one
if i dont find one soon , thx craven , i want a CC

thx ta all

fd

Last edited:
Those bridgeview boats look hard to beat for a stable platform at that size of a boat. I've seen them running around several times and always liked them.

Back