Fraser Sturgeon Fishing Charter Recommendation Request....

Tinny

Hello. I have never been sturgeon fishing and it is something I would like to try. Have an out of town guest coming in mid October so figure it is the perfect time to give it a try. Would appreciate any input on which guide to use as it seems that there are a lot of them. Of course, I would like someone who has a decent boat & can get us into fish, but also someone who actually enjoys what they do and will be fun to spend the day with. Over the years I've been at various fisheries with great guides, but the odd time a grumpy guide can really make it a painful day. So just hoping to get some input rather than taking a flyer based on how nice a website looks. Thanks.

Very fun fishery and your time should be great!!
I have had a couple of my clients out over the last few weeks and they all got to play with a few fish!

All above guides are good! STS has a great crew...Thomas is one of their best and a good guy if you can get him!!

Ended up booking a trip with Lang. It was fantastic. Spent the first couple of hours getting perfectly sized chums for bait then went for sturgeon. Landed 6 sturgeon in total. 3 just over 5 feet. 2 just over 6' feet. And the big one was 8'3". The big one (and one of the 6' fish) had never been tagged before which was pretty cool. Lots of fun.

Back