Scotty Downrigger Sale

deleted some personal info...
but ordered aug 20th...

ORDER DETAILS

Order Number: 573xxxx
Order Details: see below
Date Ordered: Saturday, August 20, 2016

Cabela’s Canada Order Confirmation(Saturday, August 20, 2016)
Inbox
x
profile_mask2.png

Cabela's Canada <info@cabelas.ca>
5:33 pm (5 days ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

CABELA'S ORDER CONFIRMATION

Hello

Thank you for your purchase from Cabela's Canada. Below is the summary of the order. Orders placed with Cabela's are processed as quickly as possible. To make changes to your order please contact Customer Service at (800) 265 6245 immediately and quote the order number below.

ORDER DETAILS

BILLING ADDRESS

SHIPPING ADDRESS

Items Purchased
Name
Price Quantity Total
Scotty Electric Downrigger 2106B Backordered $482.99 2 $965.98
Sub-Total: $965.98
Shipping: $21.95
Shipping Discount: -$21.95
GST 5% $48.30
PST 7% $67.62
Order Total $1081.90

Contact us at 1-800-265-6245 or email info@cabelas.ca to stop receiving order confirmation messages.

Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc. 766 Pandora Avenue East Winnipeg, MB R2C 4S2

no_photo.png

Click here to Reply or Forward
10.04 GB (66%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 1 minute ago
Details

letter from Cabelas's yesterday...
Hi ,

Due to the possible Canada Post strike, we cannot guarantee delivery with Canada Post at this time. To ensure your package is delivered in a timely manner and not cause your order to be delayed for an unknown amount of time, we will ship through UPS. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause however we are working to avoid unnecessary delays.

Thank you,

Maria Galpo

Customer Care Representative

1-800-265-6245 ext. 3037

Maria.Galpo@cabelas.ca

deleted some personal info...
but ordered aug 20th...

ORDER DETAILS

Cabela’s Canada Order Confirmation(Saturday, August 20, 2016)
Inbox
x
profile_mask2.png

Cabela's Canada <info@cabelas.ca>
5:33 pm (5 days ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

CABELA'S ORDER CONFIRMATION

Hello

Thank you for your purchase from Cabela's Canada. Below is the summary of the order. Orders placed with Cabela's are processed as quickly as possible. To make changes to your order please contact Customer Service at (800) 265 6245 immediately and quote the order number below.

ORDER DETAILS

BILLING ADDRESS

SHIPPING ADDRESS

Items Purchased
Name
Price Quantity Total
Scotty Electric Downrigger 2106B Backordered $482.99 2 $965.98
Sub-Total: $965.98
Shipping: $21.95
Shipping Discount: -$21.95
GST 5% $48.30
PST 7% $67.62
Order Total $1081.90

Contact us at 1-800-265-6245 or email info@cabelas.ca to stop receiving order confirmation messages.

Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc. 766 Pandora Avenue East Winnipeg, MB R2C 4S2

no_photo.png

Click here to Reply or Forward
10.04 GB (66%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 1 minute ago
Details

letter from Cabelas's yesterday...
Hi ,

Due to the possible Canada Post strike, we cannot guarantee delivery with Canada Post at this time. To ensure your package is delivered in a timely manner and not cause your order to be delayed for an unknown amount of time, we will ship through UPS. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause however we are working to avoid unnecessary delays.

Thank you,

Maria Galpo

Customer Care Representative

1-800-265-6245 ext. 3037

Maria.Galpo@cabelas.ca

You ordered a few days before me. Thanks

I am not happy using UPS either as I got burned many years ago with those border fees. In your case (and mine because I bought a pair too) UPs should be fine as Scotty is a Canadian company.

You ordered a few days before me. Thanks

your welcome Spring Fever. I feel fairly confident we'll be getting our downriggers, hopefully in the not too distant future.

I am not happy using UPS either as I got burned many years ago with those border fees. In your case (and mine because I bought a pair too) UPs should be fine as Scotty is a Canadian company.

yeah, pretty sure we'll be fine but I like to get my digs in every chance I get. hopefully it'll help save others from getting gouged as well when they read about UPS and their ridiculous brokerage fees on social media.
Canada Post and USPS are both very good companies in comparison imo... I don't feel the same way toward some of their private competitors.

ups should be fine as i believe its shipped out of the canadian warehouse from cabelas.ca.

I'd assume the shipping is coming from the Distribution centre in Calgary. Wouldn't make any sense to come out of the U.S, especially at that price.

Filling the back order should be reasonable as well, from Scotty in Sydney to Cabela's in Calgary. Or, if they are smart, ship direct from Scotty.

Anybody got their Scotty high speed downrigger from Cabela's at the sale price yet?? Called a few times but they have them on backorder and no date for delivery!! Frustrating to say the least-just trying to see how many of us are waiting?

Anybody got their Scotty high speed downrigger from Cabela's at the sale price yet?? Called a few times but they have them on backorder and no date for delivery!! Frustrating to say the least-just trying to see how many of us are waiting?

Heya Spring - I received mine in a couple of days. I did a Friday evening order, right after the post went up. A friend of mine ordered 2 at the same time, and received 1 in a few short days, and didn't receive his second unit until today (Sept 19th). So not to worry, Cabelas does seem to be working through the queue.

got mine today!

One can only hope!! LOL No they have no date but they assure me I'll get it!! Probably a Friday night manufacture started at 4 .25 pm!! LOL

I bet SF gets his next week. guessing wednesday or thurs... Just guessing...
also guessing the wait will have been worth it!

Back