WTB - 15 Pound Cannon Balls - Port Alberni

firemann911

I'm looking to buy 2 - 15 pound cannon balls..... or I'm looking to find out the best place to buy them, reasonable price.

Thank you.

I just switched to 18's so I have a few of the coated glow 15's that Harbour Chandler sells. 1 has been used for past year or 2 and the rest just mainly sat on the boat as spares. I lost the other 1 that I used all the time just before I got the 18's.
I'm headed to Port fishing this afternoon at some point and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Shoot me a text if you're interested and I can bring a couple along. 250-714-6658

I just switched to 18's so I have a few of the coated glow 15's that Harbour Chandler sells. 1 has been used for past year or 2 and the rest just mainly sat on the boat as spares. I lost the other 1 that I used all the time just before I got the 18's.
I'm headed to Port fishing this afternoon at some point and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Shoot me a text if you're interested and I can bring a couple along. 250-714-6658

Sorry was out of town camping.... I am now back in Port. Not sure if your headed back this way anytime soon? If not, I'm sure I'll be over to the other side of the hump in the coming weeks.

Back