Inlet Marine

JAC

Got my boat last weekend from inlet marine brought it back to the okanagan. I was very impressed with inlet marine this is the 11th boat I have bought and without a doubt inlet marine is by far the best dealer I have worked with. I have spent some time going thought the boat and I have a found a few issue with the boat and also with the trailer. After calling Chris at inlet marine he got right on it and took care of the problems. Quality workmanship, good customer services and once you leave there store they don't forget about you. Highly recommend them!

Got my boat last weekend from inlet marine brought it back to the okanagan. I was very impressed with inlet marine this is the 11th boat I have bought and without a doubt inlet marine is by far the best dealer I have worked with. I have spent some time going thought the boat and I have a found a few issue with the boat and also with the trailer. After calling Chris at inlet marine he got right on it and took care of the problems. Quality workmanship, good customer services and once you leave there store they don't forget about you. Highly recommend them!

Need more marine shops like that! My marine shop is all but totally useless!!

I agree JAC. I am taking my rig back into inlet tomorrow to have them follow up with something that I have left on the back burner since last season. They didn't forget me. They repowered my trophy 2359 with a 350 mag and 15 hp merc kicker. I had a great trouble free season last year.

100% agree JAC. I bought my used Verado off Chris at Inlet Marine and he has been both helpful and accessible whenever I have had questions or concerns. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again.

Back