Browns Bay

Count me in too, anyone been up to Greensea? We are heading up this aft. I assume there will be some cohos about....maybe an early Chum or 12?? :)

Launching up there tomorrow morning..heading up to Little Dent for the weekend..hoping to try some prawning and searching around for a ling or 2 before its shut down..looks like the sun will be out anyways

Fog is socked right in here at Browns bay at the moment..gps wont help much with the traffic that I know is out there in Discovery passage on most days..will sit and wait for it to hopefully burn off

how'd you guys make out up there at greensea and the surrounding area?

We did well in the bottom fish dept, 9 yr old daughter got a 30" Ling! No salmon for us, we fished the Chatham/Rock Bay side in our little tin boat. Saw some boats over at Greensea on Saturday.

Damn-- thats a nice picture!!!! Love that ear to ear grin! Some of the sourpusses on this board can learn a lesson from this guy!

Oh-- and nice fish too!

Anybody been out lately? Derby coming up soon!!
Over the weekend Deepwater bay was full of jumpers. We caught coho only and spoke to a few others doing the same. Several OBMG boats were working that side and saw a few nets but nothing crazy. We did get nice coho on the BB side wall as well.

Hmm...should be heading over to Little Dent for the weekend tomorrow afternoon..will try greensea on Saturday. .hoping to find some of those chum to scrap with..

Big flood tide at GreenSea friday till 16:23. Should be good there shortly after lunch.
Please give us a report upon your return. ........BB

Back